ch10. Halloween on Hyakkaou academy | HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

(A/n): This is a HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! 🎉 Because halloween is mijn favorite holiday ✨👻 (and christmas too of course)  | Ever wondered how it would be if they would celebrate Halloween on Hyakkaou academy? Then this chapter is something for you! | SORRY I DIDN'T PUBLISH FOR SO LONG I'm in college and I'm very busy :s but I will try my best to write as much as possible 😫 | Comment any mistakes if you find them 💬

~*~

Yumeko walks towards her friends. They got through much last year but they became the best friends ever.

"Hi guys!" Yumeko says. "Hi Yumeko" Mary and Ryouta say at the same time. "Haii Yumeko!" Itsuki says and hugs her. "Hello Itsuki" Yumeko says.

Itsuki let's go of her. Itsuki is always the overenthusiastic one. "Happy Halloween!" Yumeko says and shows her teeth. She wears a pair of fake fangs.

"I can't wait for the halloween party!" Yumeko says. "First of all, it's not Halloween yet. Second, we don't celebrate Halloween here on Hyakkaou" Mary says.

"What?!" Itsuki and Yumeko say at the same time. "That's horrible!" Yumeko says. "Yeah! Why not?" Itsuki says.

"Well, since Halloween is not an extensive celebrated holiday in Japan our school decided not to celebrate it" Ryouta explains.

"On my previous school they decorated the halls and we had an Halloween party" Yumeko says. "Yeah mine too, we even had an haunted house" Itsuki says.

"Not on Hyakkaou" Mary says. "That's ridiculous! We have to change that" Yumeko says and starts to walk away.

"Yumeko what are you planning to do?" Ryouta asks. "Yeah, I'm not getting in trouble again because of you" Mary says.

Yumeko walks towards someone's locker. Not just someone but Kirari Momobami, the last student council president before the student council got shut down.

She sees her picking her books out of her locker. "Hi Kirari" Yumeko says. Kirari turns towards her.

She looks confused at her. She wonder why she would talk to her. "I know you're not the student council president anymore but you got to help us. We want to celebrate Halloween but it happens to be that we don't celebrate Halloween on Hyakkaou. That has to change!" Yumeko says.

"Excuse me but did you just said we?" Mary says. "Yeah, on my previous school we celebrated Halloween too" Itsuki says.

"Kirari starts to think. "Hmm, maybe I can convince the director of the school since I was the president of the student council" Kirari says.

"Really?! Thank you Kirari! I knew we could count on you!" Yumeko says and embraces her. "Thanks Kirari" Itsuki says and embraces her too. Kirari chuckles a little. "No problem" She says.

"So we're going to celebrate Halloween for the first time on Hyakkaou academy" Ryouta says and looks at Mary. "Apparently" Mary says.

xXx

It's lunch brake and they all sit in the previous called student council meeting room. Mary, Ryouta and Itsuki sit at the long table while Yumeko stands at the end of the table with a white board.

"Okay first of all we only have until the end of the week to get everything done" Yumeko says.

"Since when did we agree with this" Mary says. Ryouta and Mary think about what happened just a minute ago.