Bad Omen

Emma's P.O.V

"Are the horses ready?" I asked Alice.

"They are ready, and your supplies for a week." She replied bringing me something. "This is your outfit for the quest."

"I'm not wearing a dress." I said rejecting it.

"Try it on." She insisted.

I didn't have many options, my jeans were broken so I tried it. Surprisingly it wasn't a dress.

"Is it comfortable?" Alice asked smiling.

It was a mix of pants and a short skirt in pale read, then she came with a matching cloak.

"The pants and the short skirt will help you ride your horse better." She explained happy with the result.

"It's amazing and incredibly comfortable... thank you!" I hugged her.

"That's not necessary your majesty." She felt uncomfortable.

"We are leaving in ten minutes." Regina broke in.

"I think it's time to say goodbye." I said approaching my parents.

"Sweetie, let me go with you." She begged holding my hands.

"I need you here, I'll be fine, Regina and Killian will take care of me." I hugged her and continued with my father.

"Be careful, I want you back, I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"Henry come here." I wrapped him in my arms and squeezed as hard as I could. "Don't do any madness."

"It's just a week, I'll survive." He mocked.

"I love you, kid." I hugged him again.

"Don't forget that your powers are linked to your emotions, don't get so angry but don't be too happy either." He reminded me.

Killian's P.O.V

I filled the saddlebags with things we might need and went back to say goodbye.

"Killian, take care of my daughter and bring her back safe and sound." David said patting my back.

"Count on it." I shook his hand.

Emma's P.O.V

"We have three days left approximately, let's go." I said shaking the reins of the horse.

I had no idea how ride a horse but somehow I managed to learn, Regina taught me well.

We wanted to ride as far as we could but it was getting darker sooner than we expected, besides, the horses were tired.

Killian's P.O.V

Our plan changed when it started to get dark and we needed to find a safe place to stay overnight.

"Let's camp here, we'll leave with the first light." I said getting off the horse.

"I'll collect some firewood." Regina walked away.

"You've been very quiet all day, something wrong?" I asked as I held her hand.

"I had a bad omen before leaving the castle, maybe the trip was a bad idea." She said taking off her cloak and putting it on the ground.

"You just need to sleep and I'm sure whatever it is, you'll fix it, you always do." I gave her my jacket.

When Regina came back we lighted a fire to warm us up.