Chapter 4

"My parents are alive!" Harry said to himself looking in the bathroom mirror.

He's voice was shaking and he felt tears come into his eyes.

That's how he ended up having a breakdown in the bathroom.

Harry didn't bother dressing up to meet molly instead he went in a black hoodie and some black skinny jeans.

It's the London look.

As he walked to the cafe he saw her waiting outside for him.

"Oh Harry dear good to see." She said as Harry walked up to her.

They walked to the nearest table without buying any coffee or some snacks.

There also happened to be another person with molly.

"Um who are you?" Harry asked.

"I'm Sirius black your godfather and I'm your parents best friend." Sirius said.

"Where are my parents?" Harry asked he wanted to see them.

"There currently at my house they don't have anywhere else to go at the moment but they are looking for a new place to buy." Molly answered.

"When can I see them?" Harry asked.

"I'm not sure when but soon." Sirius said.

"What happened to them?" Harry asked.

"They were being hunted down by this murderer so they gave you to another family they always said they would come back for you and now they are!"

Harry wanted to cry really badly but he stopped himself from doing so.

"Why did someone want to kill them?"

"Not a single person knows."

As soon as Sirius and molly left Harry went back to house and had another breakdown in the bathroom.

He texted his boyfriend to calm himself down.

Harry: I just finished meeting with molly

Alex: was she alright?

Harry: my parents left me with connors family because a murderer was after them.

Alex: omfg are you like ok??

Harry: kinda shocked feeling a bit angsty you know

Alex: what if I came over

Harry: come over now!!!!!!!!!!

Alex: be there in five

Alex ended up staying the night thanks to Harry convincing connors parents they were just friends.

Harry spent the rest of the night making out with Alex you know because that's the best way to deal with an angsty situation.