Chapter 1

Harry was sat next to an ice cream van which his friend who was also his crush was running.

"You know Alex some days I think your really hot." Harry said.

"Some days or everyday?" Alex asked.

"Everyday of course." Harry said.

Random conversations about finding each other hot were usual.

Alex was a trans boy with brown hair while Harry was a cis boy with dyed blue hair.

They both each had crushes on each other though they were both stupid idiots and would never confess to each other.

"You know there's the boy I keep seeing in my dream I think I knew him before I had my accident." Alex said.

"Really what did he look like?" Harry asked.

"White skin black hair these round glasses in my dreams he would always stare at me like he was in love!"

Harry's throat went dry because the person Alex was remembering was him before he had a break down and changed almost everything about himself.

Harry know had blue hair wore contact lenses and he refused to make eye contact let alone stare at someone without them noticing.

"Maybe your remembering someone?"

"I- I'm not sure maybe but I hardly remember anything from my accident."

Harry felt guilty because he knew for a fact he was the reason Alex even had the accident.

While Alex was at the hospital Harry had a mental breakdown and tried to make himself a different person.

He tried to be a different person but so far it's not working out so good.

When Alex was out of the hospital Harry avoided him for as long as he could.

But then Connor this boy who he lived with and was his best friend decided to make them friends again.

Alex started to stare at Harry and Harry for once started to stare back they started to Lean into each other and Alex kissed Harry.

Harry was in shock for a few seconds but decided to kiss Alex back.

"You know Harry I really like you and I have since I saw you."

"Alex I really like you as well."

Harryjpotter

 Tagged: alexfeels

Tagged: alexfeels

Zoe.123
Tf

Connorwanttonemurphy
Are you an Alex like together or something

Connor: so you and Alex????

Harry: we kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connor: wait really

Harry: yes and he said he liked me and everything.

Connor: so your dating.

Harry: well duh

Harry: this is the best day of my life

Connor: Finally do you know how long I've been waiting for you and Alex to get together