"Yeah, let's do it!"

"I'll be ref!" Ichika said.

"Ready, set!"

"3...2...1...Let it rip!"

You walked over next to Delta while you watched Dante battle Arman with a glimmer in his eyes. He was always excited about something, which was something you admired about him.

"Got any plans for tomorrow?" Delta asked you. You blushed as you remembered what day it was.

"Uh not really?" you sounded unsure of yourself. You got embarrassed thinking about confessing to Dante, but Delta decided to make your embarrassment worse by saying it out loud.

"Do you plan on confessing?" Delta smirked. You crossed your arms and looked away from him. You wanted to play dumb, which was what you did.

"Confessing? To who?" Delta gave you an 'are you serious?' look. This made you laugh. Dante heard you laughing and decided to look your way. He saw you laughing while Delta was giving you a look. He felt jealous, but focused on the battle anyways.

Dante ended up winning the battle with a ring out finish and you expected one of them to declare a rematch but instead, Dante whispered something to Tango and ran to his room to get something. Tango had a smile on his face.

Within 30 seconds, Drum ran down the stairs and bolted out the door after saying he'll be back in a bit. Arman and Delta smiled and nodded at each other before going off to their own business. You decided to walk up to Arman and ask what was up.

"Arman?"

"Yeah?"

"What's up with Dante? Why did he just leave like that?" He looked at you and was met with a concerned face. Arman put his hand on your head and ruffled your hair.

"Don't worry. Dante's alright. He just went to run an errand."

"Oh okay" was all you said before sitting down on the couch and eventually taking a nap.

After a while, you woke up leaning into someone with your head on their shoulder. You yawned and looked up slightly to see who you were on. It was none other than Dante himself. You let out a light gasp before blushing once again. You noticed his head was on top of yours and his arm was around your waist. You looked around the room to see Delta and Arman having a battle while Ichika was ref and Taka was streaming.

Tango looked over at you and Dante and gave you a wink. You blushed even harder as you buried yourself deeper into Dante's warmth. With that, you fell back to sleep.

~Time skip to the next day~

Today was finally Valentine's Day and you were freaking out because you wanted to confess to Dante but didn't know how to. On the other hand, Dante was freaking out because despite all of the "confidence training" yesterday with Delta and Arman, Dante's nerves went SHAKAMDJGLWA

You guys were with the Victories as usual, and it was kind of an average day except Fumiya came over to give his sister a rose. You thought that was cute, despite Fumiya being a little dramatic about it. You chuckled as Ichika sweat dropped like she did every time she saw her older brother. That's siblings for ya.

You looked over at Dante and saw him approaching you. He looked nervous about something and you were curious, but decided to let if go for the sake of the boy.

"Hi Dante!"

"H-hey (Name)" Did he just stutter? You thought it was adorable how he shy was, even though you weren't sure why he was shy in the first place. Dante spoke up.

"Do you wanna go for a walk with me?" he asked. He was getting more scared by the second. What if you said no? Delta and Arman were in the corner watching this play out.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to" you smiled at him. Dante's enthusiastic attitude returned as he smiled back and dragged you outside. Arman and Delta smirked while Fumiya was still bombarding his sister. Dante had a backpack, you weren't sure why. But you ignored it and had fun with him anyways.

While you and Dante were walking, Dante replayed everything that his friends told him yesterday.

"Just make everything natural. You don't have to buy her anything. Take her out for a walk or something." Arman had said.

"Yeah, and make sure to make it's romantic so she gets the idea. You'll know when the time is right to confess. Just go with your instinct, you've always been good at that" Delta agreed.

"Yeah!" Dante smiled at them.

Back to reality, Dante glanced at you looking around. He thought is was adorable at how you were so easily amazed at something.

All of a sudden, Dante wrapped his arm around your shoulder and laughed.

"So, where do you wanna go?" he asked.

"I thought you had someplace in mind" you looked at him.

"Nope." You laughed.

"That's not helpful"

"I guess not" he realized. You laughed once again as you grabbed his arm and pulled him along the sidewalk. You two ran around town all day just hanging around. He even bought you two ice cream. You guys ended up on the grass in a spot near the Victories. You sat down and pulled a flower out from the ground. You told Dante to look at you, which he did. You then put the white flower behind his ear. He blushed as you giggled and hugged him.

"Thanks a lot for today, Dante. I had fun."

"I'm glad you had a good time because I did too" he looked you in the eye and hugged you back. Then, his face lit up as he remembered the backpack on his back. He put in down and dug through it until he found the gift he bought you. Then, he handed you a small teddy bear holding a red heart and a small bouquet of flowers. He was blushing slightly and refused to make eye contact with you.

You took the things from him as you teared up at the thought of Dante getting you something.

"Just wanted to do a little something for my favorite person in the world." he told you. Right then and there, you wanted to cry. You hugged Dante once again and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Dante."

"Always. Happy Valentine's Day, (Name)"

"Happy Valentine's day" you replied as you released him and pinched his cheeks. He made a cute pout which made you internally melt. You giggled. With that, Dante cupped your cheek and kissed you passionately. You kissed back as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled you closer by the waist. You guys broke apart.

"I love you Dante"

"I love you too (Name), let's head back. It's getting late"

"Yeah I agree, let's go." you grabbed his hand and locked fingers with him. You both smiled as you entered the building. Once the door opened, all eyes were on you two. Delta and Arman looked at you guys holding hands and fist bumped each other.

"Congrats you two, it finally happened." Arman said. You got shy and hid in Dante's arm while everyone laughed. You were so grateful for your new boyfriend and your friends.

You kissed Dante on the cheek one last time before you went to go talk with Ichika and Taka.