By the time they stood outside the door, Jisoo who had a smug on her face followed by a dying Chaeyoung was welcomed by an excited squirtle who opened the door for them.

"Quick quick!" Yeri signalled them to come in. As the two entered, Jisoo once again dragged her friend upstairs, probably to Jennie's cave. Poor Chae, her fast long legs didn't cooperate with her at this very moment.

But the latter stop midway to tiptoe, her friend almost fell to her death but Yeri was fast to catch her by her t-shirt. It didn't do much different though since rather than falling to her death, she might just choke into it.

"Just what in the world is going on?! Yeri, spill!" Chaeyoung was in the verge of insanity when Jisoo still haven't said anything and just try to eaves drop from Jennie's room door, considering all the mosquitos she had to fight and when her life was at stake.

"Jisoo unnie had taught the baby bear something." Yeri too joined the satan, putting her ear on the door. "Come and listen."

"What?" Chaeyoung was confused but she obeyed anyway.

"Lisa-"

"Holy shit-" Chaeyoung's eyes almost popped out of their socket when she heard her friend moan.

"Lisa, s-stop-"

"PFFFT-" Jisoo though can no longer hold her snickers feeling satisfied that everything is in place.

"Lis- Agh-"

"God, I'm so sorry I've sinned so much I'm ashamed to be born as a human but this is so-" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Hnggg..!-"

"I CAN'T- I'M- THIS IS SO PFFT" The satan was trying so hard not to make her laugh audible as she pulled back from the door and just palmed her mouth. She basically looks like a dying fish trying to do so and her 'inaudible' laugh sounds like a jammed vacuum cleaner.

"You little shit, what have you done-" Chaeyoung who pulled back, grabbed the friend by the collar and shook her rather vigorously. "WHAT HAVE YOU EDUCATE OUR BABY BEAR-"

"It was nothing! I only told her that kissing her master on the neck works better than kissing her on the lips HAHAH-"

Chae tilted to glance at Yeri who's also praying from the door now, kneeling and murmuring with a rosary clasped between her hands.

Everyone jolted up when they heard a loud thud followed by a crash.

"Baby bear???"

"Damn, did they get rough or somethi-"

It was the worst decision for Jisoo and Chae to lean back to door when it suddenly burst open, hitting their poor cheek. Lucky for Yeri she had decided to be a good girl that moment.

" YERI, HELP!!!" Yeri opened her eyes to look the person crying for her rescue. That's when Lisa came into her sight, frantically running away from God knows what.  A book then flew to the bear's direction but luckily it didn't hit her. Oh.

"YERI  WHERE ARE YOU, LILI IS SCARED!!! JISOO LIED!!!"

More books came flying by the time Jennie fumingly got out from her room. Her eyes averted to Jisoo who's curled into a ball, holding her cheeks. Same goes to Chaeyoung .

"YOU!" Jisoo jolted up, the pain on her cheek long forgotten she heard her victim shouted.

"Shit."

"Jennie, I'm so sorry-"

"LILI IS SO SORRY-"

"Jen, I didn't mean that-"

"PLEASE FORGIVE LILI-"

"I honestly thought it would be entertaining-"

Jisoo and Lisa had been chasing the still fuming cat, despite her fiery steps making her way to school. From the entrance of her house, she had ignored the satan although she had the will to wake up so early in the morning to apologize to Jennie.

"Entertaining??? Am I a joke? Is Lisa a joke???" They stop near their school gate. Jennie had enough. She turned to her friend then to Lisa. " AND YOU. STOP LISTENING TO THIS SATAN!" She pointed at the said girl.

"Ok ouch-"

"Sorry... Lili will never do it again!" Lisa was in the verge of tears. It's ridiculous how the sight of the almost crying bear soften Jennie immediately.

"Oh nononono don't cry! I'm- Okay okay fine! I forgive you, just don't do it again!" Jennie panicked, she doesn't want to be seen as a bully especially when there are students around her.

"Wow, should I cry to?" Jisoo eyed Jennie who's rubbing Lisa's forearms.

"Having a hard time, aye?" Chaeyoung whistled, throwing her arm over Jisoo's shoulder.

"Shut up."

"Not my fault." Chae laughed and patted her one the back before making her way to Lisa to hug her. "Hello, baby bear." She messed her hair.  Lisa returned her with a cute smile despite the tears in her eyes.

"God, don't be so hard on her." Chaeyoung pouted, wiping her tears away. The latter only scoffed.

"Well hello, peasants!" The sound of high heels clicking nearing them turns Chaeyoung's pout into a serious frown.

"Ugh, God please no."

"Don't be so grum- Oh and who do we have here?" Momo sparks when she saw Lisa. The trio threw each other a look before Jennie slowly tucked Lisa behind her.

"HI! I'm Lili Manoban! Nice to meet you!!!" Lisa went back out and waved at her hyperly.

"Oh?"

"Lisa!" Jennie said loudly, trying to alarm the bear but she only tilted her head.

"She's only trying to introduce herself, what's the ill in that?" The Queen retorted. She pulled Lisa to stand in front of her, "Plus, she's kinda cute."

Hearing the compliment that she had come to learn the meaning,  Lisa threw her a wide grin, "Thank you! You are cute too!"

"BACK OFF SISSY, SHE'S JENNIE'S." Jisoo pulled Lisa back and stood in front of Momo instead.

"Jennie's what?" The latter crossed her arms. Somehow it made Jennie blush.

Jisoo was about to open her mouth but the bell rang signalling their first period is about to start.

"Pfft. Whatever, let's go Nayeon." Momo winked at Lisa before making her way back inside. It took a moment for the quiet one to move as she had been staring at Lisa.

"Ugh. Rotten cheese." The satan crossed her arms.

"Nevermind that, Lisa go home now, okay?" Jennie shrugged and just tell Lisa off which she gladly compiled since her master already forgave her. And so, it's their turn to head to class.

"Am I forgiven now?"  The satan grinned mockingly.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll buy you a week supply of banana milk."

"..."

"PPOONG."

"Lisa Manoban, is it?"

"Hm yeah..."

"I see..." Momo tapped her chin and smirked. "She's interesting, don't you think?" She glanced at Nayeon.

The look in her eyes is something that Nayeon recognize. Nayeon averted her eyes from her to her feet.

"She is..."

🧸