The move and tantrum

Cameron:*today is moving day and I'm just packing up a few more bags into the moving truck after I'm done i go back inside and call for haily cuz Lilly is already in the car and ready to go*haily cc'mon lets go.

Haily:I DON'T WANT TO GO AND U CAN'T MAKE ME!!

Cameron:haily cc'mon plz don't have a tantrum today.

Haily:*i don't answer him I just go in my room and close the door and lock it*

Cameron:HAILY!!!*runs upstairs and knocks on the door*haily open the door.

Haily:NO!!*crys*

Cameron:*i get the key out of my pocket and unlock the door and walk to her and squat down to her hight and talk to her*c'mon baby you'll like the new house.*i say calm*

Haily:NO!!!IM NOT GOING!!*and then I kick him were the sun dosent shine*

Cameron:*falls to the floor in pain*

Haily:*i run to Taylor's room and run to him and hug him tight*

Taylor:hey baby r u ready to go to ur new house?

Haily:n-no*sobs*

Taylor:hey hey what's wrong?*picks her up*

Haily:I don't want to leave u guys I will miss y'all I know we're going to be living 5 blocks down but I will miss at the memories we had in this house*crys*

Cameron:*HAILY!!*runs to Taylor's room and is very mad and glaring at haily*

Taylor:wow what's wrong with u cam

Cameron:*i tell him EVREY thing and tylor told me he would punish her for doing that cuz I'm clearly to mad*

Taylor:*i go back to haily and tell her that I know what she did and I'm only gonna give her 5 smacks so I stood her up and spanked her 5 times*SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK*and then I hold a crying haily*hey hey shhhh shhhh it's ok shhh shhh calm down shhh shhh*she calms down after 2 min*

Haily:*i still hold on to taylor cuz I don't want to move cuz idk ill just miss taylor soo much cuz were closer than anyone else*

Taylor:*i call nash in here to help me take her down cuz it's gonna be hard cuz I am so close to her more than her brother and any one else and then nash comes in and I carry a clinging haily to the car*ok baby I need u 2 let go now*i say while nash opens the backseat of the car door*

Haily:N-NO!!*crying again*

Taylor:plz baby let go.

Haily:n-no

Taylor:*and this is why I have nash *nash a little help?

Nash:sure*he says*

Taylor:*he prys haily off of me with her kicking and screaming but nash gets her buckled into her seat and she just crys and keeps on saying I don't want to go I don't want to go*