Jordan grier

Jordan:*so my mommy left for Hawaii last week and she's still not back but nash has been acting strange same for hayes.Hayes just goes to his friends and dose not come back until the next morning only to be found with a girl and nash has just been sad alot and he won't tell me he just yells at me for no reason when I ask him but today i go downstairs and befor I do I look in hayes room and he's not there prob at a friends house so I go downstairs and see nash sitting on the couch with his hands in his hair so ill try to ask him again so I walk up to him and say*nash why are u crying?

Nash:*you see our mom was in a cruse and she should of been back already but I got a call on night to say that my parents died cuz the boat sank but I been avoiding Jordan cuz I don't know how to tell her but I get inturupted by her coming up and say nash why are u crying so i say*its nothing Jordan go upstairs and watch a movie or play*i say a little bit to harsh*

Jordan:no I know something is up and ur just being mean to me for no reason and I'm SICK OF IT*then I run upstairs and grab me a back and pack a blanket and my little butterfly pillow and my American girl doll and then I put on my vans and climb out my window and get on the tree and jump down and run start to the woods you see the woods helps me clear my head and it's just piece full there so i go sit by my tree that I always sit at and pull out my doll and hold her close and sing a little song to her and then it starts to get dark so I walk out of the opposite side that I came out of and I see a address that says **** and I rememberd that it was Cameron's house so I run to his front door and knock on the door and he answers it*

Cameron:*im inside the house watching tv while Haily colors and tamzin is on her phone playing a game and then I hear a knock on the door so I go to answer it and I see little Jordan all alone so I say*hey Jordan weres nash and hayes?

Jordan:*after I heard him say nash and hayes I just break down into sobs*

Cameron:*after I said nash and hayes she just broke down into sobs so i pick her up and carry her inside and say*hey hey shhh it's ok shhh can u tell me what happend?*i say while rubbing her back*

Jordan:*i lift up off on his shoulder and nod and say* n-n-nash a-a-and h-h-h-h-hayes f-f-f-forgot m-m-m-me and I-I-I d-d-d-don't kn-kn-kn-know w-w-why n-n-nash w-w-w-won't answer m-m-m-me*i cry*

Cameron:what do u mean nash won't answer u?

Jordan:h-h-h-he sits around s-s-sad and won't t-t-tell m-m-m-me w-w-w-why he's sad a-a-and h-h-h-he w-w-w-was c-c-cr-cry-ing a-a-and h-h-h-he y-y-y-yelled a-a-at me f-f-for no r-r-r-reason*i cry*

Cameron:awe baby I'm sry maybe he needs to find a way to tell u but why did u run away?

Jordan:c-c-c-cuz I-I-I'm sick of it*i say starting to calm down*

Cameron:did u tell nash at all wear u were going?

Jordan:no

Cameron:well let me call him and tell him that ur hear.*i sart walking to get my phone but I get stopped by Jordan*

Jordan:*i stop cameron from calling him*NO U CAN'T HE DESERVES TO FEEL WORRIED HE'S FORGOT ME ALL WEEK!

Cameron:little girl DON'T u DARE yell at me again do u understand me....

Jordan:y-y-yes sir

Cameron:good now go in the living room with the girls.

Jordan:ok*then I run into the room and color with haily*

Cameron:*after she runs off to the living room I get my phone and call nash*

(Phone convo)

N-h-hello*in a nervouse voice*

C-nash bro are u alright?

N-N-No

C-well what wrong?

N-I-I-I can't f-f-f-find j-j-Jordan anywhere*full on crying*

C-nash she's over here.

N-WHAT!*yells thrue the phone*

C-calm down she told me EVREY thing she had to run away cuz she think y'all forgot her and u won't tell her what's wrong and why u been sad and that u yell at her for no reason and that u been crying also.whats been going on bro?

N-our mom passed away and I don't know how to tell her.

C-if u didnt know how to tell her u could have sent her to me or one of the boys house we are there for u man.

N-thanks man... I'm on my way to get her right now.

C-ok see u when u get here.

N-bye.

C-bye

(End of convo)

Cameron:*after we hang up I put my phone down and walk to the living room and find haily and Jordan playing dolls and tamzin still on her phone so I go back to watching tv then i hear a knock on the door so I get up and go and answer it*hey man she's in the living room playing

Nash:ok thanks*i walk in the living room and see her playing with haily*jordan put ur doll in ur bag we r leaving.

Jordan:No.

Nash:exscuse me little girl u better put that doll in ur bag and get in that car befor I reach 5*then I start counting*
1.......2

Jordan:*i huff and put my doll in my bag and grab it and run out to the car*

Nash:thanks for keeping her hear befor I got here.

Cameron:anytime bro

Nash:cya later

Cameron:cya

Nash:*i walk out of the door and go to the car and start to drive home*

(To be continued)