Drunk camron

Camron:whoo I had the best night ever!!
Evrybody:yea bro we had the best f**king night ever!!

Taylor;hey guys

Matt:what's up Tay Tay

Taylor:camron r u drunk

Camron:what huh oh h*ll yea I am

Haily:cammy

Camron:who's this little b**ch

Haily:I'm ur sister and I'm not a b**ch

Camron:awe what's the matter little sl*t.

Taylor:camron dude ur never like this when ur drunk.

Camron:well maybe if that little piece if sh*t didn't come into my life I wouldn't be like this.

Haily:well if h don't want me in ur life then I'm leaving

Camron:fine

Haily:fine

Taylor:wow haily ur not leaving just stay up in ur room until I say to come out ok.

Haily:ok*i go up to my room and i pack my bag and put on my sneakers and open the window and get in the roof and jump off and run to the o2l house and knock on the door*

(O2l house)

Sam:*heres a knock on the door and open it and it was haily*hey baby girl what's wrong?

Haily:*crying*m-me and c-cammy g-got I-into a-a f-fight a-and h-he dosne twang me in his l-life

Sam:awe baby c'mer*he says picking her up*

Haily:*crys in SAMs neck*

Sam:shhhhh it's ok shhhh calm down shhhh shhhh *with that he takes her inside*

Kain:hey Sam who was at the do...haily what's wrong baby?

Haily:m-me a-and c-c-cammy g-got into a-a f-fight a-and he d-dosent l-love m-me n-no m-more

Kian:awe baby do they know ur over here?

Haily:n-no t-taylor t-told m-me t-to g-go to m-my r-room u-until he said to c-come out.

Sam;well u can stay here until stuff straiten out over there ok.

Haily:o-ok.

(Back with the magcon boys when camron is sober)

Nash:hey taylor weres haily.

Taylor:sh*t I forgot about her sea up in her room.

Nash:ok ill go get her*he goes upstairs and looks in her room and sees the window open*GUYS THE WINDOW IS OPEN AND SHE'S NOT HERE!

Everybody:WHAT!!!

Taylor:*running his hands thru his hair*what r we ganna do*then he looks at camron and gives him the death glare*THIS IS ALL UR FAULT IF U WERNT DRUNK AND SAID THOSE THINGS TO HER SHE WOULDN'T BE GONE!!

Camron:wow wow wow what stuff did I say to her?

Taylor:WELL LET'S SEE YOU CALLED HER A SL*T AND A b**CH!!

Camron:oh my god how could I say that to my little sister

Nash:dude u were drunk u didnt know

Taylor:whatever I can't take this I'm going to look for her and not sit in my a$$ and at least I'm the one who cares for her.

Camron:WOW I CARE FOR HER.

Taylor:REALY CUZ IM NOT THE ONE WHO CALLED hWR THAT STUFF BUT u ALSO CALLed HER A PIECE OF SH*t ALSO*when he is saying that his phone starts to ring*

(Phone convo with Sampottorff)

T:hello

S:HOW COULD Y'ALL LET A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL WALK TO OUR HOUSE ALONE CRYING!!!

T:oh my god...I'm in my way to pick her up.

S: ok bye.

(End of convo)

Everybody:who was that?

Taylor:that was Sam haily is over there crying her eyes out and I'm going to go pick her up.

(Taylor gets in his car and drives to the o2l house and get out of the car and knocks on the door)

Sam:*answers the door holding a crying haily*hey

Taylor:hey Sam*looks down and sees a crying haily*haily c'mer

Haily:*crying but goes to taylor*

Taylor:hey hey shhhhh shhhhh baby shhh it's ok. we're ganna go home ok. thanks for watching her sSam

Sam:no prob*looks at haily*bye baby girl love u

Haily:b-bye u-Unkle s-Sammy

(Taylor puts haily in her booster seat and gets in the drivers seat and drives home)

(Once they arrive home haily starts to get scared)

Taylor:*sees that she is getting scared*hey it's ok he won't hurt u*he gets out of the car and get haily out and they walk inside*

Camron:oh my god haily I am sooo sry can u ever forgive me?

Haily:*hugs camron*

Camron:*hugs back*

Haily:I forgive u camron

Camron;thank u haily I love u

Haily:I love u 2