Labor

Cameron:me and Lilly where in bed asleep and we have been having some alone time cuz haily is at Taylor's house for the week but anyways when I was asleep I hear a painful scream and I turn around and it's Lilly holding onto her stomach"babe what's wrong?"I ask

Lilly:"hospital hospital now"I say

Cameron:I get up and grab the bags and Lilly waddles outside to the car and I put the bags in the trunk and drive to the hospital and once I get there i run inside and Lilly's behind me waddling"HELP HELP MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN LABOR!"I yell and doctors and nurses come down the hall and put her on a bed and took her to a room and I followed and once they get her in a room I sit down on a chair and call taylor.

(Phone convo)

T-hello?

C-hey Lilly's in labor could u keep Haily for a while?

T-yeah sure

C-thanks i gtg now bye

(End of convo)

Lilly:"GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!"I yell in pain

Nurse:"let's see if ur ready to push"I say and check her and she's fully Dilated"ok ur ready to push"I say putting on some gloves.

Cameron:I hold onto her hand and she looks at me terrified"hey it's ok we can get through this together."I say and she nods.

Nurse:"ok I need u to push on 3. Ready 1.... 2..... 3"I say

Lilly:once she says three i feel a contraction and push really hard and scream and cry.

Nurse:"ok breath."I say and she breaths"ok honey when ever u feel a contraction I need u to push"I say

Lilly:I feel 3 more contraction which are 3 times as painful and I push with all my might.

Nurse:"I see the head one more push"I say and she pushes even harder and the baby is out.

Lilly:after that last push I hear crying and the nurse holds up my baby girl

Nurse:after we get her cleaned up I put her in a little t-shirt and a baby hat and wrap her in a blanket and take her to her mom"what are u going to name her?"I ask

Lilly:"KC"I say and hold my Beautiful daughter.

Cameron:"welcome to the world baby girl"I say and trace my finger across her cheek and she smiles.

Lilly:"u wanna hold her?"I ask and he nods so I hand her to cameron.

Cameron:"hey baby I'm ur daddy"I say and she points to me and I kiss her head and when I look up Lilly is fast asleep so I just sit on the couch and hold her.