You come out as bi

Hello! I haven't updated in a awhile but hey at least I am now lol so enjoy this lil preference :)
Also enjoy the top pic lol

Finn Wolfhard:
You weren't nervous to come out so you just decided to go for it.
Finn and you were sitting in your room when you decided to tell him "Finn I'm bisexual." You said he raised his left eyebrow and glanced at you "cool." He said "Yeah." You said "Wanna go get ice cream now?" He asked "hell yeah babe." You said.

Mike wheeler:
You were nervous to come out to your boyfriend Mike but you knew he would be very understanding. So you sat him down and began to talk to him "Mike, I've been hiding something from you for a bit." You said nervously he nodded "go on." He said "only because I didn't know if I was ready to tell you, but now I am even though I'm nervous it needs to be said." You said "wait you aren't breaking up with me are you?" Mike asked with worry in his voice, you lightly chuckled "No Mike, I wanted to tell you I was Bisexual." You said he nodded "And?" He asked "That's it." You said "Y/n you know no matter what I still love you and I always will, I accept you and I'm very happy you were comfortable enough to share this with me." He said you nodded "I love you too Mike." You said.

Richie Tozier:
Honestly you didn't know how to feel, you didn't know what to expect so you just had to find out.
"Richie, can we talk?" You asked "yeah, of course hot stuff" he said "so I'm just gonna go ahead and said it, I'm Bisexual meaning I like boys and girls." You said he nodded "woah I'm lucky as hell." He said "huh?" You asked "well since you like boys and girls that means you could have definitely gotten someone else but you still picked me out of everyone." He explained "It's because I love you butthead." You said "I love you too turd sniffer." He said with a cheesy smile.

Boris Pavlikovsky:
You knew Boris wouldn't care, Because we all knew there is no way in hell Boris himself was straight I mean he did kiss Theo before He left. So you just told him "Boris!" You shouted from across your house "What?!" He questioned yelling back "I'm bisexual!" You yelled "Me too!" He yelled "Glad we could clear that up!" You shouted. A few minutes later he walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around you as you were washing dishes "I love you." He said "I love you too Boris." You said.

Annddd done 🧚‍♀️✨ Love yooou guys also pls ignore mistakes I wanted to hurry and publish this lol