Soulmates (Boris pavlikovsky)

Tj's POV
Everyone one on this earth has a soulmate the only this is that some people have tattoos to match their soulmate, some get an odd sensation when they are close by, some finally see color and some can feel anything they feel and see through their eyes but you could never see each other's face or personal stuff about them for example say someone falls and hurts their knee their soulmate will feel the pain in their knee and if your soulmate is watching tv you can chime in and watch with them. I can feel what my soulmate feels and see what they see but boy did my soulmate get hurt a lot, it hurts my heart to know they are in physical pain a lot of times, anyway I recently moved to Las Vegas and I'll be starting school tomorrow so I better get some sleep.

~She sleeping~
I suddenly woke up to myself feel pain like a horrible pain it felt like I was being punched over and over again the pain wouldn't stop "FUCK!" I shouted I got out of bed but fell to my knees due to the pain I felt in my lower abdomen I chimed in to see what was happening to my soulmate, it seems that he was getting beat up heard my door burst open "sweetie what's wrong?" My mom asked me worried "my soulmate, he is getting beat up." I said in a pained voice I felt myself being punched again in the face "oh sweetheart." My mom said she bent down next to me and stroked my head.

Boris's POV
I was in my room with my friend Theo when my dad came back home drunk we looked at each other he already knew what to do, I walked down stairs and stood in front of my dad he began yelling at me then he started to beat me it hurt a lot and I'm definitely sure he was hurting my soulmate "STOP!" I yelled "WHY SHOULD I?!" He asked "you are hurting my soulmate!" I yelled at him he grabbed my shirt and lifted me up "you're lucky." He said he let go of me and walked away I hugged myself and chimed in to see what my soulmate was doing to make sure she was okay. I seen she was on the ground with their hands on the ground she was crying from so much physical pain, Due to my soulmate and I feeling everything we feel makes me be a lot my careful not to hurt myself I walked outside and seen Theo "let's go to park yeah?" I asked he nodded we walked down to the park and talked, while we were talking I felt like I was receiving a hug so I hugged back tightly then smiled "what are you doing?" Theo asked "my soulmate gave me a hug." I said he smiled "I hope you find her soon." He said "yeah, me too." I said.

BACK TO TJ
I no longer felt pain thankfully but I did feel the hug my soulmate gave himself "mom can I go out to the nearby park for some air?" I asked "yes honey." She said I got up and slid on my slip on vans it was hot out so I kept my pj shorts on along with my tank top, as I was walking out I gave myself a tight hug I felt as if I was being hug back it made me smile, I seen the park coming into view I noticed their were two boys there which was fine since I don't have to talk to them I sat down on the swings then swung back and fourth.

Third person POV
While Tj was swinging she decided to chime in to see what her soulmate was doing she noticed that he was staring into space she giggled and Tj began swinging again, Boris snapped out of his little trance and smiled lightly thinking about his soulmate and how much she cared for him even though they never met she would always hug herself and she'd play with her own long hair so he could feel it, they both made sure to be extra careful Boris chimed into to see what she was up to he noticed she was swinging up and down then that's when he heard it, Boris heard the creek from the swing set he looked at it and noticed a girl swinging. Tj Chimed back into to her soulmate she noticed that he was looking at a girl on a swing set she was wearing a top like hers, she turned her head around so she was facing those boys and then they could no longer see what they're soulmates where looking at. Boris slowly stood up "what are you doing?" Theo asked "I think that's my soulmate." He said in disbelief so Theo immediately got up ready to help out his friend, the girl was also standing up and they began walking to each other when suddenly the girl stopped she wrapped her arms around herself and gave herself a tight hug and Boris felt that same tight hug he always felt so he immediately hugged back they began walking a bit faster but then they both broke out to a run and when they finally reached each other Tj threw herself around her soulmate "you're here." Tj said "I'm here." Boris said they unwrapped from the hug she put her small hand on his face "you're a beautiful boy, look at these curls." Tj said "you're perfect." Boris said "My name is Tj Anderson." Tj said "Boris Pavlikovsky." Boris said Tj leaned in, Boris followed her lead they stayed like that for a couple seconds Theo rolled his eyes and smashed their heads together making them kiss Boris and Tj felt fireworks, sparks, electricity they felt it all "we finally found each other." Tj said "we did." Boris said they both shared another kiss that felt like a lifetime that felt like it'd never end and they were okay with that.

THE END I SUCK AT WRITING THIS SUCKED OKAY BYE ILY ❤️❤️