It's you-Mike wheeler

Season three

Y/n pov
I have always loved Mike Wheeler but ever since Will went missing nothing was ever the same, Mike and I used to have a fling we'd kiss, hug and even go in dates we were basically boyfriend and girlfriend then El showed up that's when everything starting falling apart I don't blame El or Mike. You can't control who you love but if you fall out of love you could let them down easy he never even explained himself to me I found out by finding him and El kissing in the lunch room at Hawkins Middle, I don't talk to Mike anymore but I still love him however there is nothing I can do about it.

———timeskipo———
Today I am hanging out at the Mall with Max and El so I decided I would get dressed now
(Idk if people wore this in that time but you can change it)

I put on some light makeup and curled my hair then slipped on my black converse "IM LEAVING MOM" I yelled out I grabbed my skateboard and headed out the door, I place my board on the ground and began skating to the Mall   "Y/N!" I hear so I turn a...

I put on some light makeup and curled my hair then slipped on my black converse "IM LEAVING MOM" I yelled out I grabbed my skateboard and headed out the door, I place my board on the ground and began skating to the Mall   "Y/N!" I hear so I turn around to see Max And El "Hi Babes." I say "you won't believe what Mike did." Max says "what happened?" I question "He lied to El." Max said "oh no." I say Max nodded "well let's go have fun!" I exclaimed they start walking beside me while I skate.
At the mall I'm lazy
When we got to the Mall I was expecting to shop with Max and El but they completely ditched me so now I'm just walking around the mall, I can't believe this literally all of my friends just abandoned me so I decided to talk to the only person that will know what to say I then began to walk towards Scoops Ahoy. I walked in and went towards the counter I see Robin "hello Robin, is Steve back there?" I asked "yeah but he's a little busy with Dustin right now." She says "oh okay." I say well now I really do have nobody "I'll see you later." I say my voice cracked as I began to tear up, I walk away "y/n!" Robin shouts I turn around with my head down knowing the my mascara is everywhere "come here." She says I walk to her "here I'll tell him to come out and I'll go see Dustin." She says I nod "thank you Robin." I say "STEVE SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU!" She yells walking to the back "who is it?" He asks while walking out "Y/N! My favorite girl in the whole world!" He shouts I immediately hug him tightly and cry "what's wrong y/n?" He asks I sniffle "all of the party abandoned me, Max and El ditched me and none of the boys talk to me anymore Steve I have nobody." I explained "you have me and Robin come on Dustin would be happy to see you!" He says "if you say so." I say we walk to the back "is that y/n?! Oh my god I have so much to tell you!" Dustin says I smiled Robin gets a wet cloth and wiped my mascara off my face "Mike is in love with you!" He says a bit to loud. Everyone in the shop looks up "I'm sorry what?" I ask "yeah I thought him and El were dating." Steve says "no Mike told me that he started dating El because he thought y/n was too good for him but he loves her so much." Dustin says "let's go find him!" Robin exclaimed "no way we can't." I say "come on!" Steve, Dustin AND Robin yelled, I sigh and walk with them "you guys are supposed to be working." I say "so?" Steve says I giggle and shake my head "wait is that him?" Robin asks we see Mike, Lucas and Will looking around for something or someone "MIKE!" Dustin yells "what are you doing Dustin?!" I asked Mike basically runs over  "y/n I have been looking everywhere for you." He says grabbing my shoulders and pulls me into a hug I hugged back "why me?" I ask him "I'm in love with you y/n" He says "yeah I found that out not to long ago." I say looking at Dustin "I lied to El I told her I was busy today I wanted to find you, she dumped me but I told her why I lied I told her I loved you and I needed you, it's you y/n you are the one I want to hug, kiss and love." Mike says I see El and Max behind the boys I look to El she smiles and nods, I smile to her then look back at Mike "I love you Mike Wheeler." I say he kisses me and I kiss back then I felt it that spark I've been missing he is one.