"Uh, a beach" Nova mumbled, before pointing to Harry where she drew the waves and sand.

"That looks great, hun. I just wanted to see if you're almost done because your lunch is ready" Harry informer.

"Okay" Nova nodded, setting down her crayons and color pencils.

"Can daddy hold you, angel?" Harry asked, just to make sure she was comfortable.

"Yeah" Nova mumbled, before Harry immediately took her into his arms.

He snuggled her tight, while also giving multiple kisses to her cheeks to get her to smile.

Nova had a straight face for awhile until a small grin appeared from the attention.

"You're so cute" Harry chuckled, before starting to walk out of the playroom with her.

"You wanna sit and eat with dada?" Harry smiled walking over to Louis with Nova in his arms.

Louis sat at the kitchen table, backing up with his chair, having his arms open for their little girl.

Nova nodded, before Harry sat her in Louis's lap.

"Look Novie, it's your favorite lunch, a turkey sandwich"

Louis cooed, bouncing her in his lap, trying to get her excited.

He then brought the pink plate closer to them so she could start eating.

Nova had a little smile before picking up the cut piece of sandwich and popping it in her mouth.

Louis could tell by her expression that liked the lunch and that really made all her caretakers happy.

When they realized the actual extent of Pete not allowing her to eat and if he did only little things, it made them angry all over again.

Pete basically starved her for five days and the result of that was Nova loosing a couple pounds, which she did not need.

The men were getting her back on her schedule of eating and giving her more filling foods to make up for all the loss time.

"Is it yummy, darling?" Louis asked, grinning at her.

"Good" Nova answered, before also stuffing grapes in her mouth.

The rest of the guys also got their lunch and sat at the table with Louis and Nova, and conversed around.

Nova was just quietly eating her food when she realized that she didn't have her sippy cup near for a drink.

However, when she looked around, she found her mermaid cup on the counter that was empty.

Nova then poked Louis's shoulder before pointing to her cup that farther away.

"What baby?" Louis asked, looking to where she was pointing at.

Nova just continued to point stronger in the direction of her cup.

But Louis still didn't understand.

Zayn's attention also got take away from the conversation to Nova.

"What are you pointing at, Novie?"

Zayn questioned, setting his food down and turning around in his chair.

"You have to speak up to daddies" Zayn added.

"No drink" Nova finally said, pouting.

"Cup there" the teenager pointed to o the counter.

The men then realized that they did forget to give her a drink since it was just sitting there and also they were so focused on her food.

"Oh I'm sorry, love. We must of forgot. Here I'll get your water" Zayn apologized.

He then went over to grab her cup before filling it with water from the filter.

"Here you go, baby" Zayn smiled, setting the cup by her before pecking her forehead.

"Thank you" Nova nodded, taking it and starting to drink out of it.

"Let's get you to sleep, bubs" Niall chuckled, starting to cuddle Nova as he sat in the rocking chair with her in the nursery.

"It's nap time" Niall whispered before bending to kiss her nose.

Nova had her pacifier in, and Niall also had her wrapped in one of her large blankets to get her cozy and tired.

It was now time for her afternoon nap which was good because it gave the men time to work on ""business.

There was a couple moments of silence as Niall just watched his little girl's eyes starting to get droopy.

"I love you so much Nova, do you know that?" Niall mumbled, staring down at her cute face.

Nova nodded, before having a huge yawn.

"Daddies will see you when you wake up, okay? I want you to have very sweet dreams" Niall smiles at her.

One thing they were doing overall since Nova got back was just bonding more and more. It helped her regain trust if she lost any.

Also with the situation Nova had, lately she's been having horrible nightmares that leave her breathless and crying.

That's why the guys were trying to hold and snuggle her tight before her naps or bed so she knew she was always protected, no matter what.

"Okay. safe?" Nova asked in a soft tone, playing with her fingers nervously, under the blanket.

Niall just glanced at her with sad gleam in his eyes, as he realized how much this event impacted Nova's mind.

He really hated this for her.

"Of course you are safe, princess. Daddies will always, always protect you, love. You are very loved by us and you won't get hurt again, Nova"

Niall promised, meaning every word.

Nova nodded up at him before closing her eyes again as she getting sleepy.

Niall looked down at her tired state, getting up to put her in the comfortable crib.

"Nova got to sleep?" Liam questioned, watching Niall come into the living room from upstairs.

"Yeah, just had to comfort her a little bit. I think Nova's still going back and forth on whether she's safe or not"

Niall sighed, sitting next to Harry on one of the couches.

"I've noticed that too, but I think that reminding her daily and bonding again will help Nova realize how protected she really is,"

"Also she has been getting better each day, we've been home so that's a step in the right direction"

Louis pointed out.

"Yep, we have to go through process with that but also with this"

Zayn informed, showing the stack of papers that were mailed through from Ron and Eric.

The restraining orders.

For the guys and Nova.

That was the route the men continued to go through which was almost recommend by their investigators too.

They were now getting an order where Pete had to legally stay away from the band and also their little Nova.

The men were ready to get move on signing all the documents so they could send them right back to Ron and make the order official.

The group was almost working with their security to get more security, and not just for them but for Nova.

What happened with Pete was never supposed to happen and the guys were going to make sure that this wasn't going to occur again.

The five of them had power so they were going to use it to protect their baby.