Parent Teacher Conference.

Start from the beginning

"I'll be okay if you hang out with me today." He whispered and I smiled nodding.

"I will then."

****

When lunch came by I was looking for Jackson and walked down the locker room hall and saw Derek walk out. "Derek!" I called and jumped into his arms. He smiled and looked at me.

"Y/N what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing I was coming to find Jackson," I said and he nodded at me.

"I should get going." He said and I gripped him tighter.

"Hey wait. I wanted to tell you something." I said and that's when a flash happened. I saw Derek, claws digging into his stomach, blood spewing from his mouth, I gripped him tighter and groaned.

"Y/N.." he whispered and I looked at him tearing up.

"I-I.. go," I said pulling away. "Go. I can't tell you now. I'll tell you later." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Okay.." and kissed my head and walked away. That was when Jackson walked out to see me.

"Jackson!" I called wiping my eyes and he gulped.

"Hey what's up?" He asked, he looked scared.

"Let's go, I wanna skip," I whispered grabbing his hand.

"Where?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"The woods," I whispered and he smiled and I pulled him out.

****

"So.. when you got attacked Y/N.. what was it?" He asked and I shrugged as we drove threw the woods.

"Left," I said and he took the left. "Jackson.. can I be honest.." I said he held his hand out and I took it. "It wasn't a mountain lion," I said and he looked at me.

"What was it?" He asked as we got out.

"This creature I've never seen before." As we started to walk he took my hand again and I looked around. "It was terrifying," I mumbled and he nodded looking down. "What did you see?" I asked and he looked down.

"I didn't see it.. but it wasn't a mountain lion." He said and I nodded that's when I noticed the marks on his neck. I stopped.

"What are those?" I asked and he flinched as I went to touch them.

"Nothing- I just.. it was an accident." He said and I licked my lips nodding.

"Okay.." I whispered and he grabbed both my hands.

****

3rd Person

Noah was at the Parent Teacher's Conference, the first meeting was with Coach.

"Okay okay, Stiles, and Y/N, wait wait, I thought Stiles was his last name." Coach said

"Last name is Stilinski." Noah sighed shaking his head

"You named your kid Stiles, Stilinski?"  The coach said in confusion.

"No, it's just what he likes to be called."

"What's his real name?"

Noah leaned forward tapping on Stiles' documents and Coach hummed.

"Well I like to be called cupcake," Coach mumbled

"Well, what if we get to the conference Cupcake." Noah leaned in.

"I like your thinking. Okay, stiles, really smart kid with zero ability to focus, super smart but never takes advantage of his talents."