Future Lucy then looked at Kai and his friends "You all were there as well..." She tells them looking down. "I know it hurts you to remember but do some of us die?" Naoki asked her.

She was still looking down "Yes, but he scarified himself to save the remaining friends he had left and the whole magic continent..." Future Lucy answers Naoki.

Yukino took a step forward "Who saved the magic continent..?" Yukino asked looking worried. Future Lucy stayed quiet for a few seconds as she looked up once again.

"Aichi Sendou."

Kai, Misaki, Miwa, Naoki and Yukino eyes widen in shock "Your lying...he can't..." Misaki whispers but she knew that she wouldn't lie since Future Lucy herself came back here to save everyone.

Mirajane looked at how the members of The Vanguard are taking this news. "Aichi can't die! He wouldn't at all!" Kai raised his voice glaring at Future Lucy.

Future Lucy could only stare at Kai "We need to stop all this, find who's behind it and make sure no one dies. Please help me." She asked them.

"Of course we will if it's to save our home then we will." Natsu answers her as Future Lucy cries again. "We won't let anything happen." Wendy says determined.

They group faced Misaki, Kai, Miwa, Naoki and Yukino seeing worried and sad expression. "I won't let Aichi-sama give up anything!" Yukino shouted clutching her hands into a fist.

Miwa spoke up "Aichi, is important to all of us. So if it means that we can save and change his fate then count us in."

Misaki looked down as a few tears came streaming down, Kai pulled her into a hug "We will turn things around, so believe Misaki." Kai tells her as she nodded.

The Fairies and Future Lucy smiled at them willing to change the fate of their dear friend. "We should split up and search for the gate and the person responsible for this all." Naoki tells them.

They all nodded "Naoki, Miwa Mirajane and Yukino you guys will search for the gate. While the rest of us search for the person responsible." Future Lucy tells them as they all nodded.

They separated with the groups that they are in as the Kai, Misaki, Naoki, Miwa and Yukino thought to themselves while running.

Kai Thoughts

'Aichi...I won't let anything happen to you...it's cause of you I'm able to enjoy everything and you gave me the courage to tell Misaki My feelings for her. So I'll make sure to destroy that fate of yours!'

Misaki Thoughts

'Aichi! I'll make sure that we will protect your future for you! I promise you that! Reina still needs you, you helped me to realize my feelings for Kai. I'll protect you!'

Naoki Thoughts

'I won't allow Aichi to suffer alone again, ever since the link joker incident. Aichi has always held all the burden for everyone...I'll make sure that he stays alive!'

Miwa Thoughts

'Why would he do that...no that definitely sounds like Aichi. But even so we will make sure to change his fate! He deserves to live, Reina needs you Aichi!'

Yukino Thoughts

'...Aichi-sama...I can't believe...that he dies after the games today...I don't want him to die at all. I'll make sure that doesn't happen to Aichi-sama!'

They came to a stop as a black mist was in there way "I came from Seven years into the future, where the dragons rule the human population."

Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Kai and Misaki eyes widen at the shadow figure as it turned into a human, that looks like an older version of Rogue Cheney.

"What happened to the people in the world...?" Wendy asked him. "There is only 10% of the human race. I traveled through time to stop it from happening."

Misaki spoke up "What caused that disaster, I want to know!" Everyone looked at Misaki, she wanted to know so she can stop whoever caused that.

Future Rogue closed his eyes "If that person never closed the gate then we would never have been through this much pain. There is another person that will get in the way as well." He told them "So who exactly are these people?" Natsu asked.

Future Rogue shot open his eyes "It's You Lucy Heartfilia!!! And Aichi Sendou!!!" He shouted as he threw a shadow arrow going towards Lucy. Everyone looked shock as they tried to grab the arrow.

Lucy eyes widen as the arrow was a few seconds of piercing but suddenly future Lucy jumped in the way as it pierced her.

"There's another Lucy..."

Natsu, Happy, Carla and Wendy were in tears even Lucy herself was crying for her future self. "I didn't close the gate! I would never close it, you heard my future self!" Lucy shouted in tears.

"You will in a few hours! He will also do what he did!!! You can't change destiny!"

Both Kai and Natsu hands were on fire as they punched Future Rogue and shouted at the same time "THEN WE WILL BURN YOUR DESTINY TO ASHES!!!"

"I won't let anyone steal Lucy future!"

"I won't let anyone harm or take Aichi future away!"

'Please Protect The Future...'

Natsu and Kai had tears streaming down their cheeks "I will." Kai says to himself. "I will protect it." Natsu says to himself too.

To be continued