Christmas Eve

It was Christmas Eve, and you and Nico had been stuck in a car, on your way to a boarding school where a group of demigods were waiting to be taken to Camp Half Blood.

There had been too many of them for just Grover to get them across the country to Camp, so Nico and you were his back-up.

To two of you had been in the car for the past three hours. Not that it was a bad thing, in fact the two of you were having a great time. It may not have been the way you had expected to spend Christmas Eve, but you were happy.

As Jules-Albert drove across the highway towards the boarding school you and Nico sang loudly and out of tune to all the songs that came on the radio, making up the words to the ones you didn't know.

As another song came to an end, the two of you fell against each other in fits of laughter at how terrible you guys sounded.

'My gosh!' you clutched at your stomach in pain from the laughter. 'that was a great song.'

'Do we even know its name?' He grins at at you

'Nope!' Both you and Nico fell back into childish fits of laughter. You loved Nico's laugh, the way it made his face light up and your heart flutter. He only ever showed it around you, and you too pride in that fact.

To say the two of you were close, was an understatement.

As Jules-Albert drove into the courtyard of the school, the both of you looked out if the window.

'This reminds me of the day me and Bianca were discovered...' you took Nico's hand, smiling softly at him.

'I bet you were a cute kid.'

'still am (y/n), still am.' He replies making you laugh.

'Come on.' You opened the door and get out 'Lets go find those demigods.'

Once inside the school, you were greeted with large Christmas and a very exhausted looking Grover.

'Thank gods you guys are here!' he grabs you and Nico into a tight hug 'These kids are a handful! Running all around the place. Oh and merry christmas!'

You chuckle 'Grover you sound like my grandma on Christmas day!'

Except with the teeth and no handmade sweaters on.' Nico added 'so where are these demigods?'

'I've got them all huddled up in my bedroom.'

'How many of them are there again?' you ask uncertainty.

'7 of them.' Nico's mouth drops open

'What?!' the two of you say in sync. 'How did so many demigods end up in this place?'

'Gods if I know. Come on, lets go meet them and get out of here!' Grover says as he drags the two of you to the dorm.

The bedroom door opened and the noisy voices filled the corridor. There were seven people, the youngest who was probably only around 7 was sitting on the bed silently in the middle of all the commotion.

Nico tried to shout over the noise as all three of you stepped into the bedroom unnoticed. He didn't succeed.

'HEY!' the room instantly went silent as you were met with the gazes of 7 people.

'Who are you?' one of the 3 girls asked, she looked around 13.

'A fellow demigod. Now had Grover gone through the whole "you're a demigod, welcome to the family" thing?' your small crowd nodded and you beamed.

Grover looked at everyone in the room 'have you guys got everything? Cause we should leave now.'

As everyone began to pick up their bags you felt as if you were being watched. Turning to you're right you found the oldest boy looking at you