Dante, Valt and Aiger were still battling, so none of them knew what was going on. That was, until Valt looked up and saw you guys hugging. He smiled and continued battling with his partner.

Arman pulled away from the hug and looked you in the eye.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" he said.

"Yes! I love magic tricks!" you got excited.

"I can fit the entire universe in my hand"

"No you can't, that's impossible!"

"No it's not"

"Then show me"

"Alright" Arman agreed as he cupped your cheek with his hand. He gave you a cheeky smile.

"See? Here's your proof"

You blushed and repeated what he did to you.

"Well, I can too. I've figured out your magic trick" you said. Now it was his turn to blush. You giggled and decided you were hungry, so you went to go out to the store to buy food for you and everyone else. Of course, Arman wanted to come along which you obviously let him. As you two were walking along the sidewalk, you had some moments where conversations were sparked but overall, it was a peaceful trip. You both looked at the scenery before you like the streets and the grass. How the buildings were aligned and the different shapes and sizes of the buildings.

"What do you have in mind for food?" Arman asked

"Not sure, I just got hungry and assumed everyone else was too." Arman was about to protest saying about how he wasn't hungry but then you both heard his stomach growl.

"I guess your stomach wants a piece of the action too huh Arman?" you teased. The said boy blushed and pouted, which you found absolutely adorable.

You guys eventually made it to the store, buying whatever you guys wanted with the money you had. You even bought food for Tango so he can cook it whether it be tonight or another time. Everything you had gotten was pretty cheap and there weren't that many items you guys got, but you had to make sure there was enough things for everyone back at the HQ.

After paying, you guys left the store and headed back home. The walk back was a bit more lively than the one on the way to store, but Arman wasn't complaining since he loved to hear your voice. You guys finally arrived home but before you went inside, you put down the bags and turned to Arman, who followed your lead.

"Thanks a lot for coming with me to the store, it was fun" you said.

"Yeah, it really was. We haven't hung out like that since we first met"

"It certainly has been a while"

You two made eye contact before leaning in. You guys kissed with blushes on your faces, but that didn't stop you from expressing your love for each other. You broke apart and decided to head inside. Once you opened the door, everyone was relaxing and hanging out. It was expected for Valt and Aiger to leave earlier because of how busy they were, but you knew otherwise. If they had a chance to hang out with their friends they would take it no doubt.

"We're back!" you said.

"And we brought food for everyone!" Arman added.

"Food???" Dante stood up.

"Yeah" you chuckled. Everyone's faces lit up at the mention of food. You and Arman helped Tango set everything up for everyone to eat. After everything was settled, you started to put the rest of the groceries away that weren't involved with the feast going on in the other room. You felt someone suddenly wrap their arms around your waist.

"Need help?" Arman asked.

"No I'm good, thanks though" you smiled. Arman just nuzzled his face into the back of your neck. You giggled.

"Arman, I need to put the rest of this stuff away." This caused him to groan. He decided to help to make the process go faster. He would've helped regardless, he's an angel boy.

After putting all of the groceries away, you hugged Arman once again and embraced the warmth of you two being so close. Arman kissed your forehead.

"I love you, (Name)"

"I love you too, Arman"

Tango saw you two in the kitchen getting all lovey-dovey and smiled. He was so happy Arman was happy with his place and was proud of how far everyone has come. Valt showed up behind Tango and saw you two hugging your hearts out.

"They're so cute" he said.

"They sure are" Tango agreed.

"Arman?"

"Yeah (Name)?"

"Didn't you say you were hungry?"

"I didn't say that, my stomach did" This made you laugh.

"Come on, let's get food" you said. You were going to walk to into the other room before Arman grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, giving you another kiss.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself" he blushed. You grabbed his hand and gave him a peck on the lips, reassuring him.

"Let's go" you giggled as you dragged him out of the kitchen. You two ate the food to your hearts content as you joked and hung out with everyone else. This was seriously the best day ever. You couldn't be more grateful to your friends, especially the Ashindra wielder.