Chapter 2

I woke from an amazing sleep as I just smiled laying on the ceiling; my look is about 22ish but my mother is Hera and my father is Hades so if that doesn't tell you anything I'm not sure what would. I quickly got up and showered before changing:

I quickly call my mother, I waved my hand as she smiled at me, "Hello love

I quickly call my mother, I waved my hand as she smiled at me, "Hello love." I smiled at her. "Hello mother." I said softly. "I have a question. Something that father said kinda got me wondering." She looked at me with a raised brow. "What's that?" She said in a semi angry tone. "Did you threaten Zeus to like me?" I said softly as she sighed. "At first then he fell in love with you. You know how he is...always cheating." I nodded. "Hey! I heard that!" Zeus said as I giggled. "Alright well I love you both, and don't blame father for what I asked it just got me wondering." She smiled at me blowing me a kiss. "I love you...and we hope your fathers wife comes around soon." I shook my head. "That will never happen mother. I love you but I have to go. Damon sends his regards." She laughed. "I'm sure he did." I hung waved my hand again. I sighed but smiled. I decided to go out and wonder around the woods since I didn't get to keep Damon's car and I don't have one. I am a mix of my parents, I can be very dark but at the same time I love working at hospitals I bless those who are about to give birth but also the taker of life. 

You see my life is a blessing and a curse. My parents I'm sure they loved one another at one point but you have to realize what Zeus wants he gets. He wasn't happy when he found out that my mother had an affair with my father Hades and according to Hades mom had threatened Zeus to like me but ended up loving me like his own. My father married Persephone because he loved her but she didn't love him at first then she i guess eventually did. I basically became a god of life and death but then add blessings and taking souls when needed I become the daughter of Hera and Hades. I have brown hair that goes into blue, and okay body not ideal for Zeus I indefinably hear him complain sometimes that I look more like my dad. My eyes are constantly change color from brown to black sometimes purple. I can talk to my parents creating a portal with a wave of my hand. As Damon says hour glass shaped body perfect and equal amounts of breast and butt. A long time ago I was named Siren because of my singing voice had caused a lot of chaos for ships and cheating men. Though I was never a mermaid that's a whole different mess.  

Anyway, I finally got to town and found the hospital; "Hello!" I said as the nurse looked at me and smiled. "Hello how can I help you." I smiled at her. "I was wondering if you all were hiring. I am new to town and am what they call it a mid wife or Pediatric nurse. I can show you my license." I told her as she nodded. "I'll take you to the head doctor." I nodded. I followed the nurse; "Dr. Cullen will be right with you." I nodded and thanked her. I sat in the chair waiting; finally a doctor came in he had Blonde hair, golden eyes and my father warned me that there was a different kind of vampires, apparently Zeus and the other gods thought it would be funny. "Mr. Cullen may I ask you a question?" He nodded as he sat down in his chair. "Your a vampire correct?" he looked at me like I had two heads but just nodded. "Then let me ask you why are you working here?" "My family and I are Vegetarians only eat animals." I nodded. "My... name is Sirenea Labella. No last name though back in ancient greek times we didn't need them." He looked at me confused. I just smiled. "I will let you met one of your creators." I said as I waved my hand on the desk. "Hello father." I said as Mr. Cullen frozen. "Hello daughter. What did you need? Didn't take anyones soul did you." I laughed. "No...no meet Mr. Cullen vampire." he turned his head to see him. "Carlisle. My name is Carlisle." He told us. He and my father talked for a while. "I will let Zeus and your mother know." "Okay father. Have a good day." I waved my hand again.

"You...we...I am confused but not confused." he told me. "I will explain everything when we leave here. Now do I have a job here." He laughed. "Yes. I'll see you later." I nodded. When the night rolled around I found out that Bella is Edward...Dr. Cullens son. I told them to bring me with them. Bella and I became close she had come over after school since her father was working. Once we got to the house I got out. "I fell like I have seen you somewhere." I smirked. "I get that a lot Eddy." I said as he looked at me confused. I laughed. "I knew your mother before she had passed we where good friends. Shared recipes and what not." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "A-are you like us?" I shook my head, "No love I will tell you in a minute with the rest of yous." He nodded. "Okay." He hugged me. "You still smell the same." I laughed. "Well I use the same thing that you cant get here." He nodded. We got inside and he called the family.