Hikaru x Reader

Mulai dari awal

"(Name)! What brings you here to Japan?" He asked. Suddenly, all eyes were on you. You tensed up slightly knowing that the porcupine haired bluenette was looking at you.

"I brought them here to meet the Bombers" Valt answered for you.

"Ahh I see. Welcome!" Honcho winked at you. "Everyone, meet BC Sol's newest member, (Name) (Last Name)."

"Woahhh you're a member of BC Sol??" a spiky red head asked you. You could tell he was really excited.

"Yeah, I just joined last week." You sweat dropped.

"Nice to meet you (Name), my name is Hikaru Asahi," he offered his hand to you. You gave him a smile and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Hikaru." you replied. On the side of you, the red head introduced himself.

"And I'm Hyuga Asahi!" he pointed to himself.

"Ahhh you're brothers!"

"Yep!" Hyuga smiled. He was so adorable you made it your goal to protect his innocence forever.

You smiled back at Hyuga. You all heard snickering coming from Valt and Honcho, so you looked in their direction. Then door opened and Silas walked in. This caused everyone to look at the door after looking questioningly Valt and Honcho.

"I heard (Name) came to Japan to meet the Bombers so I decided to drop in and say hi." Silas said looking at you.

"Well, hello to you too Silas," you replied.

You watched Silas walk over to Valt and Honcho and saw them staring at you and Hikaru. You both noticed their staring and smirking, so you guys looked at each other with questioning looks, then realized you were still holding each other's hands.

"Sorry!" you two said at the same time, blushing and embarrassed. You pulled your hands away and refused to make eye contact with each other. The rest of the Bombers burst out into laughter while the three legends just watched you all with smiles.

"My name is Raika!" "I'm Gun!" "And I'm Chuck!" The rest of the Bombers introduced themselves. Then you all started chatting about anything and everything.

"Y'know Valt, I'm glad you brought them here." Silas said out of the blue.

"Me too, being around the brothers could really boost their confidence." Honcho added. Valt could only nod in agreement and he saw Hyuga challenging you to a battle. You accepted and glanced at Hikaru. He had a scowl on his face. Ignoring your racing thoughts, you two got ready for battle.

"3, 2,1, let it rip" Hyperion rushed around the stadium while (b/n) took the center. You couldn't stop thinking about Hikaru. It was so difficult for you to focus on the battle and everyone else saw that. Even Hyuga.

"(Name), are you alright?" Hyuga asked. You looked up at him and saw him with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine. (b/n)! (b/m)!" you called as you got your head back in the game.

"Hyperion! Super strike!" Hyuga called out. (b/n) had a ring out finish while Hyperion suffered a burst.

"(b/n) wins with a burst finish!" Gun called out. Hyuga picked up Hyperion and put it back together while you picked up (b/n) and stared at it.

Why do I keep thinking about Hikaru?

"-me). (Name)!" Hyuga shouted. You lowered (b/n) and looked at Hyuga.

"Are you seriously okay?" Hikaru walked up behind you.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Seriously." Hikaru stopped in front of you. He examined your face which made your cheeks put tomatoes to shame. He went to put a hand on your forehead with a slight blush on his face to see if you were sick.