Nat said she thinks we'll be okay, but I don't.

I'm already hiding something from Tony.

What will he do when he finds out I betrayed his trust?

What will Nat do?

Once I made it to the airport, I got changed in the back of my car.

Ever since Tony and I got together, I had a new battle suit made.

I slid on my black cargo pants, my black crop top and leather jacket, topping it off with a belt.

'Hey Tones, good luck in Queens. I won't be at the compound when you get back. I'll explain later. See you soon hot stuff.'

I got out the car after texting Tony, and leaned on the hood to see Clint, Barnes, Sam, Steve and Wanda.

"How's it going boys?" I asked, and Wanda looked happy to see me.

"What are you doing here?" Clint asked, but he was smiling, and I took that was a good sign.

"Wanda called me. I see retirement isn't your strong suit."

"I got bored." Clint said, making me laugh.

"It's good to see you, Aphrodite." Sam said, and I gave him a friendly nod.

"Steve, you tried to get me to believe Barnes didn't do it. I believe you. What's the play?" I asked, and Barnes looked relieved, but was hiding it.

I walked over to them, and Steve grinned at me, pulling me in for a hug.

"How about we get our other recruit first?" Steve suggested, and Clint nodded, opening the van door.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but he should be good."

"What timezone is this?" The man asked, after jumping awake and stepping out the car.

"Come on. Come on." Clint said, and the man started shaking Steve's hand.

"Captain America."

"Mr. Lang." Steve said, and Lang looked amazed.

"It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He said, letting go of Steve's hand and looking at Wanda.

"I know you, too. You're great!"

She smiled at him, and he looked back at Steve.

"Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so, thinks for thanking of me."

This guy is great.

He looked at Sam, and seemed happy.

"Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam responded, and Lang looked apologetic.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I-"

Sam cut Lang off.

"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again."

"What happened last time?" I asked, smirking, and Lang turned to me.

"I kinda kicked his ass." He said, making me laugh and extend my hand for him to shake.

"Aphrodite Harper. Pleasure." I said, and Lang shook my hand happily.

"Scott Lang. Good to meet you."

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott and I, making us shake our heads.