"Damn so why a nigga an invite to yo lil party?" Trell said putting a hand on his chest causing me to laugh.

"Ha ha very funny, yall are invited, be there at 9" I said, not before locking eyes with a quiet Killa ( A/N: That sound cool as hell to me lol, quiet killa) as I leave out the house with Corrie.

Dajon

Yeah I know yall probably dont like me right now, but aye it is what it is. I can fall into that trap. But yall probably wouldnt understand.

Flashback:

When me and Kane wlaked into the trap, we saw everybody already there kickin it. I sat down and took one of the freshly rolled blunts one of the girls made and took no time to light it up.

"Aye yall, Killa finally settled down" Kano said causing me to choke on the smoke

"Nigga stop playing with me, it aint even none like that we just kicking it" telling half the truth, yeah we just kickin it but I am starting to feel Harmony more that I did when I first laid eyes on her

"Damn what happened to you getting all the hoes bro?! Dont lose that just for one girl. I know yo ass aint going soft on us nigga" Pully said, he the biggest hoe out of all our ass.

"Bro I aint going soft! All this ass getitting thrown at me, I aint worried bout shorty" I said protecting my playa card. I aint finna have my niggas thinking im turning soft over one lil female.

He was making sense though, why settle down with one female and go through stress and drama, when I can just fuck and duck more females.

Shit Harmony cool and all, but Im not trying to risk my money or time with her when I can have one night stands all the time.

But her birthday is today. She having a party too, I might just slide through, and celebrate with her for a lil bit.

Harmony

"Okay Corrie what about this one" I stepped out the dressing room in the 10th damn outfit, it was a black bodycon dress with lace on the back.

"No, thats ugly as hell" She said going back to texting on her phone. I sighed and stomped back into the dressing room. I slipped on a cream like bodysuit that was see through and accessorized with diamonds and other sparkly shit, I instantly fell in love with it.

A few minutes later I walked out to see what Corrine thought about the outfit.

"Yasss bitch, thats all you. Spin around for me" I did as I was told, I stole a peak at the mirror and saw my ass poking more that it usually did. Yeah I was feeling myself.

After I changed back into my clothes and bought my stuff, we left off to get the stuff for Yana's birthday party.

Later on that night...

Me and the girls spent about 2 hours getting ready at my house and drinking wine. Im not gone lie im excited as hell for this party, but then im nervous because I remember what happened last time I celebrated my birthday. But luckily Corrie got us a driver to take us to our destination.

"Cmon yall the driver gone be here in about 5 minutes" I said checking my MK watch.

"Okay, lets hurry up and take a pic for the gram" Tammy said grabbing her phone and walking over to my body length mirror.

"I must admit, we look sexy as hell" Corrie said laughing, she wasnt lying either. (Pictures of them in the MM)

We were inturrupted by the beep of a car horn, we grabbed our belonging and went outside to our truck.