Chapter 68: Victor

En başından başla

You: "I don't care... He killed my mom." Then he sends a blast of fire at Victor and takes off towards him. Yet it was obvious, M/N severely outclassed Victor... Within seconds he had him pinned against the wall with his claws at his throat. "You bastard... I should kill you..."

Victor: "Then do it... Come on, show her what you truly are!" He brings his fist back, yet he stays that way for a minute... Then drops him.

You: "No... Death is too easy for you... I want to see you rot." Then he retracts his claws and punches him across the face, knocking him out cold with the loud ping of metal on metal. Then he looks at his hand confused.

Korra: "Uh, M/N...? What's wrong with your hand?"

You: "H-how...? H-his face, it was made of metal... the same kind mine is..." Why was he so off about this? I walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

Korra: "What does that mean M/N?"

You: "It means that someone out there somehow knew what I was made of... I'm still being hunted by somebody... And I think I know who." He looks around, looking for someone. "Someone was watching this... It was Xyla... I know it was... God Damnit! I should never have let her live!"

Korra: "Hey... Calm down... It was the right thing to do..." He looks down at his feet and shakes his head.

You: "There was an old saying in my village... Some people don't deserve second chances... Xyla was one of those people... And now she's coming for you..." What? Me? Why the hell would she want me?

Korra: "T-then why did she send him here?"

You: "Because she knew we'd both come, she wanted you here... And to see if her poison was still affecting me... And she wants you... because you're the symbol of bending... And she wants benders gone... But not like Amon did, he just wanted bending gone... She wants benders gone..." Wait, does he mean?

Korra: "A-are you saying?"

You: "She wants their lives too, so that no benders can ever be born again... And judging by what her poison did to me... A normal person won't stand a chance... She has the power to kill them all... Including you..." Then there's a crack behind us, I turn around to see... "Talon!? How?!" There he was, that psychotic killer... standing in front of us... In some kind of metal armor.

Talon: "No more games..." M/N steps in front of me, then I hear a crash behind us... I turn to see...

You: "What?! How!? I killed you!" The doctor from the South Pole was standing there in a large silver machine of some kind.

Dr. Vexx: "Now... I will kill you..." Then I hear Victor groan and he stands back up.

Victor: "Your parents never wanted you M/N..." Then I hear another thud, I look over to my left... And see her...

Xyla: "I told you... I'll kill you all..." Shit, we were surrounded... No way out... I see M/N standing there blinking hard, like he was seeing something, then his pupils begin to glow again, but his irises, they were no longer silver... They were pure black. Then there's a loud crack, I look up and see a woman standing there with long black hair wearing black and red robes... Then the four of them bow... What the hell was going on?!

Korra: "M/N? M/N!?" He continues to just blink and look around, then the blacks begin to change again, they revert back to their silver, then become a pure white, and a shockwave sends the four of them flying backwards. He opens his eyes and looks up slowly towards the woman atop the building.

You: "Enough! I Have Had Enough Of This Worlds Bullshit! All Of You Either Leave Now!" He pauses... "Or I'll kill you all... No more second chances..." They all stand up and get into a fighting stance, but before I even know what's happening M/N disappears, Victor falls first, then Talon, Xyla follows him, then I turn to see him standing in front of Dr. Vexx.

Dr. Vexx: "W-what are you?"

You: "You tell me... you made me what I am..." I don't even see him punch, a large hole in the machine just appears there, then he too falls to the ground. Then the woman lands, facing M/N... "Leave now... I don't want to fight you..." The woman just laughs...

???: "You expect me... The Spirit Of Destruction! To follow your orders...? A mere human?" Wait... The Spirit Of Destruction...? "I've wanted you benders gone for millennium! And Now! I'm going to take what I want!" M/N gets down into a fighting stance.

You: "You can't win... Give up... Empusa. You are no match for me now..." She just laughs.

Empusa: "Oh really? Last time I checked you had merely the spirit of earth within you... And she is no match for me!" Now M/N chuckles...

You: "You know, I thought you could have felt this power... But I guess not..."

Empusa: "W-what?"

You/???: "Leave my world... You are not welcome here... We will kill you if you do not obey..." She steps back, her mouth hanging open... How could the Spirit Of Destruction be afraid...?

Empusa: "H-how?! Nobody should be able to handle the power of Neo within them! How Are You Doing This!?"

You/Neo: "Leave." The woman stands there debating whether or not to obey his orders... But finally, she begins disappearing.

Empusa: "I'll be back..." Then she disintegrates. I look over to M/N and see him kneeling on the ground out of breath.

Korra: "How did you do that?" I ask as I run up to him. He shakes his head and stands.

You: "I don't know... He said he could help me, so I let him. I hate taking the easy way out like that... But with your life on the line I'm not taking any chances..." Wait?

Korra: "Hold on, so you're saying that if I wasn't here you wouldn't have taken his help?" He shrugs then nods at me. "I swear you make no sense somet- Oh shit." He turns around and sees what I do... That metal machine with the doctor inside of it... it was moving again..."

Dr. Vexx: "I'm going to end both of you..." He spits out at us. Then I hear Xyla groan as she stands too, Victor and Talon following suit and standing back up. M/N releases his claws and faces Xyla and Dr. Vexx.

You: "These two are mine, you can't get hit with her poison and that metal is too strong for you to get through... No offense."

Korra: "None taken, but I did think you'd want to take down Victor."

You: "Nah, I'll finish these two quickly... But do me a favor... If you can, save him for me..." Then he takes off, I follow suit and engage Talon and Victor. We begin going back and forth, but I eventually figure it out, air and fire attacks on Victor, he's too agile for the slower attacks, while earth and water seem to do best against that psychopath Talon. I keep going until I hear a crash, I look back and see M/N getting up out of a pile of rubble. Then I see Victor run up behind him and wrap his arm around his neck, then Talon uses some kind of mechanism from his armor and it grabs both of M/N's arms, holding them in place.

Korra: "M/N!" I run towards him, but as I do that Xyla woman steps between us.

Xyla: "Uh uh uh." She says wagging a finger at me. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I cannot let you interfere, you see, we need to make sure he is no longer a threat to us..." Then that doctor pulls out a large silver sword, and I see it begin to glow.

Korra: "W-what's that?" I say pointing towards the glowing piece of metal. She begins laughing.

Xyla: "I told you, we need to weaken him..." Then he sets the blade above his claws, I see M/N's eyes go wide, then he begins struggling.

You: "What?! Why?!" Then Talon begins laughing.

Talon: "These grips put an extreme amount of pressure down... You can't retract them..." He looks back towards Talon as he speaks, then up to the large glowing sword, then he swings down, M/N's face turns to pure agony as the glowing sword slices through his claws and the three pieces of metal fall to the ground. He looks towards the now stub like pieces of metal jutting out from between his knuckles. Then he places the sword above his other hand, this time though, M/N doesn't struggle. As he swings down again, M/N stomps and a pillar of earth sprouts beneath his feet, propelling him out of the way, and throwing Talon right into the path of the sword, it cuts him into two and the grips release M/N's arms. M/N struggles to stand and turns towards Victor. All three of them are looking towards each other scared.

You: "You're next." He says pointing towards Victor.