Chapter 37: Toph

Korra POV

You: "Korra, Korra get up." I roll over and pull the covers over my head.

Korra: "5 more minutes." I groan.

You: "Alright let's go come on." He yanks the covers off me.

Korra: "M/N! I'm trying to sleep!"

You: "Hey, I said I'd have you there by noon, it's already 10:30." What? 10:30? Already? I roll out of bed and throw on my green tank top and pants. M/N checks us out of the room and he leads me to the edge of the forest.

Korra: "Why'd you bring me to a forest?" I ask him.

You: "It's no forest Korra, it's a swamp." Uhh, what does that have to do with anything?

Korra: "So?" He steps aside and gestures for me to walk into it. "You're not coming?" He shakes his head.

You: "It wouldn't be a good idea for me to go in there." What?

Korra: "Why isn't it a good idea for you, but its fine for me?"

You: "You'll see once your in." Oh great, Mr. wise guy is back. I walk into the swamp. Eventually I lose sight of M/N and the town. Then I hear a twig crack. I turn around...

Korra: "You! What are you doing here?!" I yell at myself again. "Why won't you leave me alone!?" I try and get away from her, but every time I do, she reappears again. She eventually catches me and begins dragging me down. "Help! Somebody help me!" I close my eyes and hold my breath, but I stop sinking. I open my eyes and I'm in a puddle of mud.

???: "What are you doing out here?" I turn around and see a figure standing in a cave.

Korra: "A friend of mine told me I had to find someone in here... Is it you?"

???: "Well, I don't know, but I believe that if your avatar senses brought you here, you should listen to them." Wait?

Korra: "Wait, how did you know I was the avatar?" I walk towards her and create a small flame... I see an old woman in earth kingdom styled clothes... wait... no way... "I can't believe it... Toph...?" She smiles.

Toph: "Good to see you again twinkle toes."

Your POV

Korra walks into the swamp, I notice that her hair is shorter, about shoulder length. I turn around and walk back into the town. I get back to the town, but notice a small girl and what I'm guessing is her mother crying on the curb. I walk over a kneel down in front of them.

You: "Hey." They both look up. "Can I ask what's wrong?" The woman just shakes her head.

Woman: "It doesn't matter now, they have him... He's gone..." She holds her daughter tighter.

You: "Who? Who's gone? And who took him?" The woman looks up to me confused.

Woman: "You don't know?" I shake my head. "They call themselves The Black Lily Clan... They're ruthless, they choose the healthiest young boys and take them away... They train them to kill... There must be at least a hundred trained by now... it's hopeless..." I stand up.

You: "What's your son's name?" The woman looks rather shocked.

Woman: "Daniel." I begin looking around, trying to find anyone who may be part of the gang... Nothing. Damnit.

You: "Do you know where they take them?" She thinks for a minute before responding.

Woman: "North, near those hills." She points to some large mounds in the distance. I nod and begin walking towards them. "You aren't actually thinking about going there, are you?" I pause.