Chapter 36: Training

Your POV

1 Month Later

Zeus: "This is your final test M/N, complete it and you may leave." I nod. "Now, control the energy, bring it out!" I feel the power buzz around my fingertips. I open my eyes and fire at the mountain in front of me, when the dust clears, there's a gaping hole through it. "Well done M/N, you may now go home..." And with that, he fades away. I take a deep breath and start walking back towards the portal... But not before I see him, no doubt about it. He was watching me, from behind a large tree.

You: "You will pay, one day." I turn back and continue to walk back to the portal.

Korra POV

He's been gone 9 weeks today... I keep feeling his energy though, I don't know where it's coming from, but I know it's there, and that it's gotten "A Lot" stronger. Then I feel it, he's back. I run out of the house and wait at the top of the stairs. About 10 minutes later I see him walk around the corner. He doesn't look much different from what I can tell at this distance, but I can feel it, he's far stronger than he was before. I meet him at the bottom of the stairs.

You: "I know, I'm sorr-" I cut him off when I hug him. He stiffens but hugs back. We stay that way for a few minutes.

Korra: "I know why you were gone, Raava told me, you were off training. I know you've gotten stronger." Then I look down. "While I've stayed the same." He grabs my chin with his thumb and fore finger and tilts my head up to look at him. He has a rare gentle smile on his face.

You: "Korra, you're the avatar... You are literally 1 in a few billion." He says laughing lightly. "Just remember that, you are the one, and only avatar. You are all of these people's avatar... Your "my" avatar. And if you ever, and I mean "ever" feel like there's something wrong with you... Well, I'm not going to say there's nothing wrong with you." He says laughing lightly, I punch his shoulder lightly. "But, whatever is bugging you or bothering you... I can guarantee, it's not your fault, and I promise, I will be by your side until your better." He leans in and kisses me softly. Although when he pulls back I see his face become red. He waves to someone behind me. I look back and see my parents at the top of the stairs smiling at us. I wave to them.

Senna: "Awww, you two are such a cute couple!" She says leaning into dad.

Tonraq: "You've changed, haven't you?" He says looking at M/N. He just smirks.

You: "Yea, I learned a new trick, I'll show all of you after dinner." He says. My dad nods and walks away but my mom seems more interested in us.

Senna: "So, are you going to marry my daughter?" I swear I could literally see M/N's eyes fall out of their sockets as his face becomes bright red. He starts coughing and waves his hands out in front of him too.

You: "Uh, well, it uh, maybe, uh... later?" He stutters out, but it sounds more like a question.

Senna: "Oh I can't wait!" She says walking away. I turn to M/N and see him exhale loudly.

Korra: "Uh, sorry, about all that." He chuckles.

You: "Man, I forgot what moms can be like sometimes." He says scratching the back of his head. I laugh lightly, but I still feel horrible about what happened. He'd now lost his family forever...

*TIMESKIP*

Senna POV

After dinner, we all walk out to see the "new trick" M/N was going to show us. He steps forward and closes his eyes, I see a small ball of F/C light appear in his hand. The he extends his arm and shoots it into the air.