Chapter 26: Control

Korra POV

I am awoken by a knock on the door. I see Asami walk in and smile. I give her a confused look. She points right above my head. Then I feel M/N's head resting on mine. I look down and see I'm laying across his chest. As a try to get up without disturbing him I feel his head rise and his arm uncoils from my side. I get up and hear him yawn.

You: "Hey Asami. What's up?" I see Asami's tone change.

Asami: "We managed to contact the Temple, but Zaheer's already there." Well I guess we did see this coming.

*TIMESKIP*

Your POV

Korra, Asami. And myself all walk out into the living room. I see everybody with solemn faces, except Korra's dad seemed more worried than the rest.

Korra: "Ok guys, what did Zaheer say?" Everybody looks down.

Bolin: "He said he'd... kill the airbenders, unless you gave yourself up." What?! That bastard!

Korra POV

I feel the room heat up as soon as Bolin finishes. I turn around to see M/N's hands on fire and his claws were out.

Korra: "M/N, what's wrong?" The fire dies down and he retracts his claws.

You: "We aren't just going to hand you over Korra. If I have to I'll kill them all before they can even move enough to hurt the airbenders then that's what I'll do." And with that he turns around and walks over to the couch. "Try and come up with ideas to ambush them and where he could be keeping the airbenders." Wow, he's really pissed about this.

*TIMESKIP*

Asami POV

Sue: "I say we come in from the west and drop down from cables."

Lin: "That'll never work, the combustion lady will pick us off one by one. I say we land in the valley and scale the side of the mountain."

Tonraq: "That could work."

Korra: "No it won't." I look to see Korra staring out the window. "As soon as Zaheer expects were up to something, he'll wipe out the airbenders. The only option is for me to turn myself over to Zaheer." I look around to see M/N's reaction, but I don't see him anywhere.

Asami: "Korra, you can't expect us to just let Zaheer ta-" I'm cut off by a large bang coming from the control room."

You: "You hear me Zaheer! You lay a one god damn finger on her or the airbenders and I'll kill you!" I see the door fly open and M/N walk out. Except his eyes are glowing and his fists are full of F/C fire. His hair is standing up because of all the energy he's putting. He walks right by all of us. "Tell me when we get there. Then get the hell out of my way. I know you guys don't like to kill, but when I find this asshole, he's going to die." He walks out of the room.

Tonraq: "What the?"

Sue: "Well, I guess we now need a plan that includes M/N going absolutely insane." She says rubbing her temples.

Lin: "That kids going to get himself killed."

Korra: "Don't underestimate him." I turn to see Korra looking at where M/N walked off to. "I've seen first-hand what he's capable of... Especially when he's pissed like that." Wait... we could use that power.

Asami: "Ok, so why don't we split into two groups, one goes to the temple to find the airbenders, while the other follows Korra to where Zaheer is. Once we know the airbenders are safe, we'll go get Korra." Everybody agrees with the plan, although I feel M/N has his own plans.