Chapter 44

I had to hide my amusement as Zac struggled frantically with all the buttons and hooks and zippers on my clothes. I probably should've helped him out, but I didn't lift a finger. I was enjoying myself too much. When everything was finally undone, Zac yanked at my school shirt and skirt and bra, sending every article of clothing flying in a different direction. I was surprised he didn't rip anything.

"Why are girl's clothes so complicated?" he grumbled.

I pecked him on the cheek and grinned. "Poor baby. You'll get better at this. You just need more practice."

This seemed to cheer him up. He pressed his forehead against mine and grinned in response. "Oh, I definitely need a lot more practice!"

I chuckled and nestled myself comfortably beneath him, reveling in the weight of his larger body over me. His skin burned hot against my bare breasts. I groaned in approval as he shifted down to take my nipple into his mouth, rolling and swirling his pierced tongue around the hardening bud over and over again. I hooked a leg around his waist to draw him in. His hips lunged between my thighs as he pushed his cock against my panties. The thin fabric of our underwear acted as the only barrier between the overwhelming need to get as close to one another as possible.

"Fuck," he cursed breathlessly. "I have condoms, but... you're not on the pill yet, are you?"

"I just started taking them two days ago." I gasped softly as he started leaving a trail of kisses and hickeys around my breasts. Words kept escaping me. "It takes... a week for them... to kick in."

His cheek was resting on my lower belly now. Zac's thumb toyed with the elastic on my lacy white panties. He stared at me intently. "Are you... okay... if we only use a condom?"

I shook my head. "Let's wait to be super safe. I don't wanna take any chances. Babies terrify me."

"Got it." He licked his lips in anticipation. "How, uh... far do you wanna go today then?"

I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled. "No sex... yet... but everything else is fair game."

He sucked in a breath. "Is that so?"

Zac grinned and immediately started pulling off my underwear. The lacy scrap of fabric slipped off my legs and disappeared as he tossed it aside without a second thought. He placed his palms on either side of my thighs. Slowly, he spread me open. Zac gaped at the sight of my nakedness. His nostrils flared as his mouth fell open. My cheeks burned in embarrassment. I snapped my legs shut.

"Wait! What did I do wrong?" Zac asked anxiously. "I thought you said I could do whatever I wanted!"

"Don't stare at it like that!" I mumbled. "It's... embarrassing."

Without another word, he pulled off his boxer briefs. His cock sprang out. My eyes widened at his size. I tried to mask my surprise, but my man was definitely larger than the vibrator in my drawer. I felt turned on and ridiculously awkward at the same time.

"There! Now we're even," Zac said as he shamelessly put himself on display. He placed his hands on my knees. "I promise I won't stare at it. I just wanna take another peek. Is that okay?"

I nodded shyly. Slowly, I let my legs fall open once more. Zac sucked in another breath. His pupils nearly doubled in size. "Can I kiss it?"

Desire and uncertainty shot through me. I had never let a guy go down on me before. "What? Are you sure?"

Zac was already lowering his head between my legs. "Hell, yeah."

He kissed my inner thigh. I closed my eyes and forced myself to relax. So far, so good. The first brush of his lips along my folds melted my senses. I breathed out a soft moan. His tongue began to explore. The rounded metal from his piercing glided pleasurably against my delicate flesh. Everything was fucking perfect until—I felt teeth. I yelped, not in a good way, as Zac grazed my most sensitive area in a most insensitive way.