Four battle droids are instantly cut down. More droids move forward and are also cut down by the jedis' flashing lightsabres until there is only the Droid Sergeant left. The Sergeant starts to run but is pulled back to the Jedi Master by the Force, until finally he is dispatched by the Jedi.

"Yousa guys bombad!" The Gungan exclaims.

Namanaé and the others are amazed. Jar Jar, the Gungan,  is getting used to this. They move between two buildings.
"Your Highness's, we are the Ambassadors, for the Supreme Chancellor." The Jedi master, Qui-Gon states.
"Your negotiations seem to have failed, Ambassador." Bibble says, frustrated.
"The negotiations never took place. Your Highness, we must make contact with the republic."
Captain Panaka steps forward. "They've knocked out all our communications."
"Do you have transports?"
"In the main hanger. This way."

They disappear down an alleyway as the alarms are sounded

Captain Panaka cracks open a side door to the central hanger. Qui-Gon looks
in over his shoulder. The Padawan, Obi-Wan, Jar Jar, and the rest of the group are
behind him. They see several Naboo spacecraft guarded by about fifty battle
Droids. Alarms can be heard in the distance.

"There are too many of them." The captain states.
"That won't be a problem. Your Highness, under the circumstances, I suggest you come to Coruscant with us."
"Thank you, Ambassador, but my place is here with my people." Sabe, the decoy, states.
"They will kill both you if you stay."
"They wouldn't dare." Bibble exclaims
"They need them to sign a treaty to make this invasion of theirs legal. They can't afford to kill them." Panaka argues.
"The situation here is not what it seems. There is something else behind all this, Your Highness. There is no logic in the Federation's move here. My feelings tell me they will destroy you."
"Please, Your Highness, reconsider." Bibble pleads, "Our only hope is for the Senate
to side with us... Senator Palpatine will need your help."
"Getting past their blockade is impossible, Your Highness." Panaka tries to convince her, "Any attempt to escape will be dangerous."
"Your Highness, I will stay here and do what I can," Bibble announces, "They will have
to retain the Council of Governors in order to maintain control. But you must leave..."

"Either choice presents a great risk..." Both Queen and Princess turn to Padmé and Namanaé, as the princess finishes the queen's sentence "to all of us..."
"We are brave, Your Highness." Namanaé responds.
"If you are to leave, Your Highness's, it must be now." The Jedi master reminds her.
"Then, I will plead our case before the Senate." She tells the Jedi before turning to Bibble, "Be careful, Governor."

The door opens to the main hanger. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Jar Jar, Captain Panaka, Two Guards, and three Handmaidens (Padmé, Eirtae, Namanaé), followed by Queen Amidala, and Princess Amidala, head for a sleek chrome spacecraft. Sio Bibble, Yane and Sache stay behind. The Handmaidens left behind begin to cry. Praying that their rulers and friends will survive and return to save them.

"We need to free those pilots." The captain informed the Jedi, as he points to twenty Guards, Ground Crew, and Pilates held in a corner by six battle droids.

"I'll take care of that." The padawon says as he heads toward the group of captured pilots.

Qui-Gon and the Queen, the Princess, Captain Panaka, Jar Jar, and the rest of the group approach the guards at the ramp of the Naboo craft.

"Where are you going?" A droid asks the Jedi master.
"I'm Ambassador for the Supreme Chancellor, and I'm taking those people to Coruscant." He replied calmly.
"You're under arrest!" The droid suddenly yells.
The droid guard draws his weapon, but before any of the droids can fire,
they are cut down. Other guards run to their aid. Obi-Wan attacks the Guards around the Pilates. Qui-Gon stands, fighting off Droids as the others rush on board the spacecraft. Obi-Wan, the freed Pilates, guards and ground crew members rush on board the ship. The other Pilates and guards race to Sio Bibble. After everyone has made it onto the ship, Qui-Gon jumps on board. Alarms sound. More droids rush into the hanger and fire as the ship takes off.

The ship exits the hanger. Battle droids standing in the hanger shoot at them.

The sleek spacecraft speeds away from the planet of Naboo and heads for the deadly Federation blockade.

Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Captain Panaka, and the Little Blue Droid stand before both Queen and Princess Amidala and her three Handmaidens, Padmé, Eirtae and Namanaé.

"...An extremely well put together little droid. Without a doubt, it saved the ship, as well as our lives." Panaka informed the Queen.
"It is to be commended...what is its number?"

The little blue droid lets out a series of bleeps. Captain Panaka leans over and scrapes some dirt off of the side of the droid and read the number:
"R2-D2, Your Highness."
"Thank you, Artoo Detoo. You have proven to be very loyal...Namanaé!"

Namanaé bows before the Queen.

"Clean this droid up the best you can.""It deserves our gratitude," she then turns back to Panaka, "Continue, Captain."

Captain Panaka looks nervously to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

"Your Highness, we are heading for a remote planet called Tatooine." The master explains,
"It is a system far beyond the reach of the Trade Federation. There we will be able to make needed repairs, then travel on to Coruscant."
"Your Highness, Tatooine is very dangerous. It's controlled by an alliance of gangs called the Hutts. I do not agree with the Jedi on
this." The captain I interjects.
"You must trust my judgement, Your Highness."

Amidala and Namanaé exchange looks. Namanaé moves next to the droid.

Namanaé sits in the Main Area, cleaning R2-D2, the brave little Astra Droid.
Jar Jar pops out of an open door.
"Hidoe!"

Both Namanaé and Artoo jump and let out a little scream. The Gungan is
embarrassed that he frightened them.

"Sorry, nomeanen to scare yousa."
"That's all right." Namanaé smiles.
"I scovered oily back dare. Needen it?"
"Thank you." Namanaé took hold of the oil can the Gungan was offering, "This little guy is quite a mess."
"Mesa Ja Ja Binksss..."
"I'm Namanaé , I attend Her Highness,
You're a Gungan, aren't you?" Jar Jar nods, with his ears flapping all over the place, "How did you end up here with us?"
"Me no know...mesa day starten pitty okeyday witda brisky morning munchen. Den boom....getten berry skeered, un grabbed dat. Jedi, and before mesa knowen it...pow! Mesa here." he then shrugs smiling "...getten berry berry skeered."

Artoo beeps a sympathetic beep, as Namanaé laughs at his style of telling the story.