Chapter 9: Transformation

Option A (If you chose B, scroll down) :

You decided to!!..... Swallow your pride and say it?!?! You crazy girl?! You're gonna boost his ego!!

You decided that you wouldn't be able to handle 3 reapers with death scythes alone, you didn't have a weapon, and you couldn't fly... Courtesy of the tiny lord.

"Ciel wait!!" You say.

He turns to look at you with that damned smirk of his, "Yes?" He says slowly, making it all the more painful for you. You sighed deeply...

"P.. Please.... F-forgi-iv-ve this.... Id... Idi-idotic... Girl..." Oh you sooooo wanted to puke right now, you made a vow to yourself that you would get him back for this later. You visibly see Ciel's smirk growing wider by the second, "OhgreatLordPhantomhive." You say the last part really fast.

"What's that? I didn't quite hear that last part."

"I fricken said it now help me!!"

"Hmm... No."

"WHAT?!?!"

William just simply tuned out your conversation with Ciel and threw you over his shoulder then started to walk off with the other reapers.

"Hey!! Let me go! Let me go right now!! This is considered kidnapping you know!! Release me now or severely regret it!!" You continue to shout, kick, and hit Will best you can but it barely made a difference.

"Shut up already will you?" Ronald says.

"Shut it gardener! Ciel!!! Just get your ass over here and HELP ME!!!"

Ciel shrugs, "Well when you say it like that it makes me not want to help you."

This was annoying you to no end, you were seriously agitated, "CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!! QUIT BEING SUCH AN ASS YOU SON OF A BI*** AND FREAKIN HELP ME ALREADY!!!!"

The sound of tearing fabric could be heard, something feathered and hard hit Will in the face making him drop you. You suddenly feel a wave of energy and you begin to glow a faint gray color, you felt your wings extend, though they still badly hurt. They were now 6 feet long feathered wings, your right wing was midnight black while your left wing was pure white. Your outfit had changed to a knee long flowing dress that was white at the cleavage and black the rest of the way down, white tights underneath and shin high black boots finished it off. But that wasn't it, your left eye was a beautiful bright (e/c) while your right was a dark and mysterious (e/c). You liked this form, it made you look hot and badass at the same time, a scythe suddenly appears in your hands, the blade was black with a tint of white. "This is more like it!" you say looking at your reflection in the blade.

You gave the scythe a few twirls and you felt totally comfortable with it. You felt as though you instantly knew how to use it. You hold the scythe in your hands, you smile to yourself, then attack...

Option B (If you chose A scroll up) :

"Screw you Phantomhive!" You yell.

There was no way in hell that you were gonna say that! His ego was big enough as it is! But the truth was, you needed his help, here are the facts,

1. You have no weapon

2. you couldn't fly, courtesy of the tiny lord.

3. You had pretty good fighting skills but you weren't sure if they would be of any use against reapers.

and 4. You were pretty new to all of this.

Ciel just watched from the sidelines, curious of what you would do without him. Will walked up to you and looked through a book, "(y/n) Allene Grim I presume?" He says.

You just stick your tongue out at him and kick the book out of his hands, "William T. killjoy I presume?  The grim 'stick in the mud'?" You say mocking him.

He glares at you and picks up his book... Normally you wouldn't do that to a book because you yourself, are a bookworm, but in this case, you really didn't care. Ronald and Grell could be heard snickering, you suddenly had an idea.... Probably wasn't a smart idea... But it was an idea... You focused on your brused wings, you felt a familiar tingling sensation in your back, then the sound of tearing fabric could be heard. You could see your black demonic wings behind you, giving you extra strength. In an instant, you freed yourself from William's shear hold and flew/glided away. As soon as you flapped your wings they intensly hurt, it felt as though somone left a dagger in your back. You only made it about 4 or 5 yards away before you fell to the ground with a thud. The back of your shirt was almost totally ripped off revealing the huge purple and black bruise around your wings, you stood up and winced from the pain. This was going to be harder than you thought...

There was a thin line of blood across your neck from William's shears digging into your skin. You were falling apart thanks to these people's anticks! At this rate, you'll be dead before (F/n) can even get the box fully charged!..... Then again, your sprained ankle was your fault since you jumped off the balcony... What could you say? You were crazy, and you were proud of it!

Ok... Now what? Silence hung in the air as you stood up, "Yeesh, what have you people been doing to the poor girl? It looks like you've abused her!" Ronald says breaking the silence.

I chuckle silently, "That's basically what they've done." I say, "Bruised wings, bleeding head, sprained ankle, and fractured wrist. Well, the sprained ankle was my own fault. Who knows, they might break my arm today."

The sound of a chainsaw was suddenly heard all you saw was a flash of red and the glint of a blade, out of instinct, you put your hands in front of you, not that it would help. But you suddenly felt cold metal in your hands, you open your eyes, realizing that they were closed, you see that you had....... A SCYTHE?! A scythe had somehow appeared in your hands, the blade was black with a tint of white, and you held the pole so that Grell's chainsaw was just a few inches away from your face. It surprised you that the handle of the scythe could withstand such force. Grell, instead of letting up, pushed down harder with his chainsaw. Your wrist, still being fractured, seriously hurt, you fell to your knees, "What the hell man?! Why are you here?!" You ask

"We need you brat!"

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME?!"

Grell suddenly jumped back as you start to glow a faint gray, power surges through you and you felt your wings change. Loking in the reflection of the scythe blade, you now notice that your left eye was bright and colorful (e/c) while your right was a dark clouded (e/c). Your outfit had changed to a black and white knee length dress that was white at the clevage and black the rest of the way, you also had white leggings and black flats. Your wings were now feathered angel wings, except your right wing was black while your left was white. You smiled and twirled the scythe in your hands, feeling completely comfortable with it, "This is more like it." You say.

You positioned yourself in a fighting stance, then attacked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No way! Over 1,000 reads?! You guys are awesome! Sorry this took so long and sorry this chapter sucks, you'll get a better chapter soon... Hopefully.. I'm really sorry again! Also! The contest is off!! Obviously, it's way past Christmas... But thanks everyone! You guys rock!!