Chapter 2: The disasterous sleepover

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!" You scream as (f/n) and Coralline grab your arms and legs.

"Quit struggling!! There'll be Black Butler there!" Coralline says.

You stop struggling for a moment.... it was true.. You were a sucker for black Butler (Rhyme! XD.)

"THIS IS STILL QUALIFIED AS KIDNAPPING!!!!" You yell nonetheless.

"DONT MAKE ME CALL ZACK DOWN!!!" Coralline yells

Zack.... If anyone was more perverted than Jake it was him.... Oh how you hated them both..... So in fear of your pure and innocent safety, you stopped struggling and allowed them to cary you upstairs to Coralline's room, were all the other girls were. You weren't in your pajamas yet but everyone else was.

"OK!!! Now, before we start the fun! I found something that is beyond amazing!" Coralline announces.

She then pulls out a weird box with a camera lense on it. She hooked it up to her TV then got out the first black butler manga book and put it in a compartment on the top of the box.

"Try and keep an open mind ok? I saw a guy in a shed fiddling with this and so I was curious. I stayed a little longer and then suddenly, POOF, the dude was IN black butler!!" She says.

You didn't believe it for a second, "You don't believe me? Then I'll show you!" Coralline messed with a bunch of buttons on the side of the box, she twisted a knob that read 'power' to 'maximum'. The thing then started to vibrate and make a weird humming noise. At first you thought it was them trying to scare you so you didn't think much of it, but that was before a beam of like shot from the camera lense and hit you making you black out...

~ Timeskip brought to you by!!..... Uh.... Sebastian's smexiness!! I never thought I would actually say that..~

You woke up in the middle of a forest hearing someone talking in your head, "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up!" You recognize (f/n)'s voice and sit up. But your friend was no where to be seen. "Uh... This isn't funny (F/n)!!" You yell to the forest.

"(y/n)! You're awake! Good! I've got good news and bad news!"

You didn't see your friend but you could hear her like she was literally IN your head, "(F/n)? How are you doing that?"

"There's a microphone on the box that sent you there, (Y/n) the good news is that you are IN BLACK BUTLER!! We can see you on Coralline's TV!"

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT GOOD NEWS?!?!?!?!"

"Your soul hasn't been eaten yet."

"yo-..... You have a point."

"Not to mention you have wings!! Fairy wings!!""since when are there fairy's in black butler?"

"how am I supposed to know that?"

"So what's the bad news?"

"Right.... ummm..... the box only had enough power for one blast. We can't get you back!"

.....

~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHA!!! Cliff hanger!! Don't forget about the contest! And if you don't know about the contest! go back to chapter 1 and read the mini authors note! Comment! Like! and Follow! *prince soma appears out of nowhere* Soma: When do I come in?*Grell appears* Grell: and what about me?!?! When do I get my smexy scene with Bassy?Me: *Facepalms* first of all, EW! NEVER! and second of all, Ciel and Sebastian haven't even appeared yet what makes you two think that you're going first? SEBASTIAN! Please escort these two out of here.Sebastian: My pleasure lady VictoriaMe: Call me Tori!... Woah... Total Elizabeth moment. anyway! Like comment and follow