Dinner! Sneaking out!

As soon as Sebastian noticed you, he picked you up by the collar of your dress and carried you back through the window, Noir lying on his head.

"Noir you little traitor!! How could you turn me over to the popo?! You're supposed to be my partner in crime!" you yell.

Noir just mews and snuggles into Sebastians hair while Sebastian and Ciel we're looking at you like you had spoken Chinese or something.

"(Y/n), what is the meaning of this?" Ciel asks pointing to the paper pentagram.

"Uh, jeez I don't know. I was outside playing with Noir before Sebastian brought me in." you say.

"You're a horrible liar." Sebastian whispers in your ear,sending shivers down your spine.

"You're right, I am. Can't blame a girl for trying right? Also, if I was a normal girl. I'd be putty in your hands right now, but since I say 'screw normal! Normal is for weirdos!' I won't fall for your little antics like a lovestruck girl. A for effort though." you pat his cheek, leaving him slightly surprised but of course he didn't show it...... Instead.... He took it as a challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm cooking!!" you yell.

Anyways, after the whole incident. You were given a choice to either clean up the mess you made, or let Sebastian dress you up however he wanted. You hated cleaning things and you were pretty much crazy anyway, so you took the second option.... You could imagine their shock... And you highly regretted,your decision.... Because now, you were in a showy maids costume with pure white cat ears, a tail, and a freaking collar!!!!

Back to the present.

You knew Bard would blow up dinner so you made dinner before he could. It was your mother's famous potato soup that she used to make for you all the time. Memories started to flood your mind, you and your mother cooking together, your siblings laughing and rough housing, you and your father would take some soup to the people on the street and give them blankets.

A stray tear rolled down your face as you tried to bury the memories again.

"Why are you crying my dear?" a husky voice says in your ear making you spin around. Surprise surprise, it was Sebastian.

"I'm not crying, I'm sweating through my eyes." you say wiping the tear away and continuing making dinner.

"Make yourself useful and start making the biscuits."

Sebastian chuckles and starts to roll out the dough, getting his gloves covered in flour, "I shall one day assassinate those gloves of yours." You say.

He chuckles again, "good luck with that." he says.

"But seriously though, you're getting them all dirty. The servants aren't here they won't see the contract symbol."

You put down the spoon you were stirring the soup with and walked over to Sebastian, you took his hands and simply took off the flour covered gloves, him not saying a word or making a move. Your eyes suddenly land on the contract symbol, Sebastian saw it's dim purple glow reflect in your (e/c) eyes.

"Sebastian?...... What does my soul look like?"...... Why on earth would you ask that?! You might as well just asked about Ciel's past! Even though you already knew his past.

Sebastian grabs your chin and makes you look at him directly in the eyes, his hypnotizing wine red eyes.

"I see a soul like no other, kind and gentle yet at the same time filled with fire and rage. Pure and innocent, you've seen so much yet your soul remains untainted."