Chapter 12:USJ part one

Ochaco POV
We are at Avengers towers were the school apparently placed the USJ. Which stood for Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Everything was normal. 13's sibling 15 a rescue hero in America with the same quirk was giving a speech on quirk use. Then a black and purple portal opened revealing villains. Mr Aizawa than said "15 take care of the students I'll handle them." He said as he put on his goggles. We were all taken aback by what he said, and all of a sudden black and purple mist appeared right behind us. Then Mineta shouted from the top of his lungs "Why are there VILLAINS HERE." Like a child. Then Kirishima and Bakugo started attacking the most villain. Even when 15 was about to suck the mist guy with black hole. Because of their interference 15 couldn't stop him. Next thing I knew they were all scattered around the USJ. Then about 10 minutes after this all started Devil Deku comes in through the vents and immediately helps Mr Aizawa.
Izuku POV
"I came in as soon as I could." "How did you bypass security and you know I'll have to apprehend you when all is said and done right." "I know...?Wait aren't your students supposed to be the ones to arrest me?" "Yeah but if anyone else does they get more homework." "Ouchhh. Man you are really harsh. Even Stick is slightly kinder than you." As we were having our conversation we knocked out at least most of them. "I'll go help the student, you go ahead and win." I said as I started running around the facility to stop the villains and help help the students. From the fire zone with a tail quirk based person to the shipwreck zone with a perverted grape, a frog girl, and a tired boy who seems to be needing a whole lot of coffee. Then I got a phone call. "Hey Izu. Eri will be staying with Dabi thought I should let you know so then you can play with her when ever you want." "Why is she staying with Dabi?" "He wanted to adopt her. Mainly because she reminds him of his family." "Ooh and by the way can you get me some help." "Already pulling the coordinations from the tracker inside those horns that have "no purpose"." "Okay just also tip the police and U.A." "Got it." As me and Toga were having a conversation the students with me looked very confused. "Listen up I know you have been assigned to capture me but can that wait till this is all over?" "Okay sure but who were you talking to just now?" asked Tsu. "Just asked for back up and got a friend to alert the proper authorities.