Chapter 21

Izuku Pov
As he stumbles back I run at him catching the baton and combining it with my other one to form the Billy club and I then waste no time hitting him, first behind the knees to make him fall down then to the back of the head and finally as he pulls out a gun I hit him in the wrist knocking it outside of his hand. Every blow hurts as metal covers his skeleton making it like punching a giant robot. As he realized what happened he grabs a rock and throws it off the wall, bouncing it to me. I dodge it as it comes and punch him across the jaw knocking him down. "Don't get up." I say, and as he begins to rise slowly he takes out a small needle and by the smell of it, it's comprised of adamantium, same stuff that coats the one guys bones. As I approached him he states "I just need to neutralize him, not necessarily kill" and then throws the needle plunging it into Ingeniums back and throws two more as I can only try and block them. I hear his spine be crippled. "I-I can't feel my legs..." he says in disbelief as I then punch Bullseye in the chest near to death. "Stick get him to a hospital, I'll deal with the trash." The police will find him tied up hanging from a street light, they will find traces of Ingeniums blood. Ingenium will admitted to the hospital during the sports festival, his brother will receive the news. And no traces of me will be there.

A/n: after reading some fanfics I decided to rewrite this story a bit, mainly by switching from Todomomo to Jiromomo and leaving Kaminari single and Todoroki more like he is in the show.