Ice Cream and Kisses

Start from the beginning

He greeted the two happily, stroking his brown moustache as he tried to come up with the perfect, magical flavors to match the two teens in front of him.

"Are you sharing?" he asked the two, and both of them quickly shook their heads. He shook his head in mild disappointment, believing that those two would make the perfect pairing. "I see. Who will go first?"

Adrien pushed Marinette forward, always the gentleman.

"Let's see . . . black coconut for is dark side and lemon for hair within which you like your hands to slide," he told her, making her blush. She took the ice cream, noticing that it looked startlingly like Chat Noir. Marinette looked at the man in shock, but he simply shrugged. The ice cream was as magical as he said it was. He didn't always understand the reasoning behind the choices, simply doing as it directed him to.

"And for the young blonde . . . hmm. Strawberry for her favorite color and blueberry for eyes prettier than the sky in summer!" he told the secret superhero. Adrien blushed as he took his very Marinette-looking ice cream from the man.

"Thank you, sir," Adrien told him, handing over the money. Marinette tried to protest that she could pay for herself, but he just gave her a smirk and told her, "Do you not remember what Mme. Archambeau said? She told you to let the handsome blonde pay for it. So let the handsome blonde pay for it." Marinette humphed before backing off, letting the boy pay for her ice cream.

They walked over to a bench, sitting down as they started to eat their ice cream. "Thank you, for both the ice cream and being my friend," Marinette told Adrien.

"Of course, it's my pleasure," he assured her.

The two chatted far longer than it took them to eat their ice cream, enjoying each other's company. Before long, however, they both had to go home.

"Do you need a ride?" Adrien asked the shorter girl.

"No, I don't want to be an inconvenience," she told the blonde.

"I asked if you needed a ride, not if you wanted to be an inconvenience," Adrien told her. "Get in," he instructed, holding the door open for her.

She was grateful that he had offered, as it was starting to get dark. She shivered, and he, noticing, quickly pulled off his sweatshirt to reveal a light grey Gabriel brand t-shirt that nicely accented his muscles. She smiled in thanks and pulled it on, breathing in his smell.

It didn't make her fangirl like it would have even a week ago, and she barely noticed his tan arms and the way his biceps bulged under the tight t-shirt.

She got into the car and he slid in next to her, both of them buckling up quickly so that the Gorilla could take them home.

They got to the bakery quickly and Marinette told him, "Thank you," before getting out of the car and walking into the now-closed bakery. Adrien watched until it was out of sight, already planning his next visit to her—which would be happening within the next half hour if he could help it.

Once they had pulled up to the mansion, Adrien rushed into the house, pausing only to open the door before rushing up the staircase and to his room. He closed the door, told his kwami, "Plagg, claws out," and vaulted out one of his many windows, making his way towards his princess.

'Mine,' he thought to himself, smirking as he remembered her ice cream. He wasn't much better, he reflected, as he thought of his own ice cream that had looked like Marinette in ice cream form.

He knocked on her trapdoor, smirking as he saw her once again jamming out to music. She had her hair down, Adrien's—his sweatshirt on and a pair of black sweatpants. Her feet were bare, and she had no makeup on. She was beautiful.