i miss you

Dianne and Lillie had been gone for 5 days and were half way through their trip to Aus and as much as they were loving the time with their family they were also really missing Joe. "Hey Lills, wanna call Joey before bed?"

"Yeppy, hang on I coming" her and Dianne walked into Lillie's room and sat on her bed dialling Joe's number on facetime.

"Hey joey" Lillie basically yelled as soon as the phone connected.

"Hey little one how's Australia?"

"It good, me and mia and billy went out exploring"

"Did you, what did u go exploring for?"

"For little lizards in the garden we were like that guy who puts you to sleep"

"David Attenborough" Joe laughed.

"Yeah him, tan you do his voice" Lillie loved all Joe's little impression and one of her favourites beside from Iain Stirling was David Attenborough.

"Here we have a Lillie Alice Buswell in the wild of western australia searching for lizards with her two cousins mia and billy" Joe said in his best David Attenborough impression.

"Yay I wuv it when you do dem"

"I know you do baby it's why I do it"

"Dianne honey how are you?" he asked realising he hadn't even said hello to his girlfriend yet as Lillie had jumped in first.

"I'm okay, missing you loads but okay it's nice to see everyone"

"I'm missing you too baby but only 5 more days" he pouted through the phone. "how do you think you guys will feel going and seeing me doing the new years thing on new years eve baring in mind jet lag"

"We'll be fine, little one here might fall asleep but I'll be fine, we need to beat it anyway we can't just sleep our days away"

"Joey" Lillie chimed in again.

"Lillie"

"Tan you come with us next year like to auswy"

"Maybe sweetheart maybe"

"Mummy did you hear, Joey said he might come with us next year"

"Yeah I did baby, he maybe could if he wanted to" Dianne kissed her daughter's hair before turning back to Joe on the phone. "I'm gonna get this little princess to bed we'll call you in the morning"

"Okay, I'll see you when you wake up, night baby, love you lots"

"Love you too, Lillie baby come say night to Joey he's gonna go now"

"Night night Joey, I wuv you"

"I love you too little one I'll see you in the morning okay, and face to face in 5 days"

"Yeppy"

"Bye darlin"

"Bye honey have a good sleep"

And with that the call ended and his face dissapeared from the screen.
"Right missy bed" Dianne said putting her phone down.

"Mummy"

"Yes princess"

"Will joey ever be my daddy?"

"Maybe one day baby, what's got you asking that?"

"It's that everyone at school has a daddy and I don't and joey would be perfect"

"He would be, eventually he will sweetie, do you want a story or are you tired?"

"I tired I just have kissy den sleep"

"Okay, night night baby I'll see you in the morning" Dianne said kissing her lips.

"Night mummy I wuv you"

"I love you too Lills, forever and always"

A/N kinda just another filler like most of them rn but still hope you enjoyed it and I did manage to sort the order of my chapters out too last night sorry when they were in the wrong order. Bella xx