chapter 31

The principal entered  our classroom and everybody stopped talking.

"What is going on here? He asked.

"Sir can you imagine, this students have been raining abuse on me because I scolded that girl" the physics tutor said pointing at me.

"Etin is that true? The principal asked .

"Yes sir but only because he called me a prostitute" I replied.

"What! Our principal shouted.

"It's true sir. He said instead of her to come to school, she is always going to a boy's house" Sade said.

"My God! And you call your self a tutor? See me in my office". He said to the physics tutor and I felt relieved.

"Thank you guys, I truly appreciate what you guys did for me" I said looking at everyone.

They replied with "No problem, " you are welcome, and " he deserved worse".

I was really glad they stood up for me. I wasn't angry because of the Benjamin situation though, it was just insulting. If I were a boy what would he have said? That I went to a girl's house ?

**********************

Few months later

"Are you serious! I squealed.

"Yep". Sade said.

She was telling me about Wilson asking her out. We were in SSS2 already preparing for waec and she said this was the best time.

A lot has happened during this past month. Jared and Jane were dating now. He told me he had a little crush on me but it died down when he realised that he couldn't see us all cuddled up as I looked like one of his cousin sister.

The guy has been looking for my trouble a lot and at times I feel like hitting him with a car. Nah I'm too good for that.

Jason stopped coming to this school during the first term of SSS1. He told us he was leaving the country.

I'd be a nasty liar if I said I didn't miss him. We still talked though but once in a while ; he is rarely online.

"So you guys are getting married ? I teased.

"Yes now, shey he gave you bride price? Sade laughed.

"Yes now 5 naira" I said laughing .

"You are mad with your mouth like 5naira" she said laughing like a dying hyena.

"Whatever. This girl sef, how long does it take someone to buy something from that canteen now? I asked .

Jane went to get some snacks and as the good friend we are, we told her to buy something for us.

"Jared is not in class o" Sade said giving me that look.

"Hahaha don't tell me she abandoned her mission for a male specie" I laughed.

"She did; she betrayed us" Sade said holding her heart in fake pain.

" we will never forgive her, let's go find her" I said.

We ran out of the class giggling like little toddlers.