Chapter 1: Week 1

I know that I haven't updated this story in a long time, but I have been working on my other story, called 'The Real World'. I'll try to work on this story more though. Just as a reminder, the last chapter happened 6 years ago.

Marinette's POV

When Marinette woke up, she could tell that something was different.

It wasn't like all the other times she woke up, feeling rejuvenated and plain joyful.

This time, when Marinette woke up, she had gut-wrenching nausea in her stomach.

Marinette didn't want to wake her husband under her while getting up out of bed but even with her cautious movement, he woke up anyway.

It was kind of expected considering that he is a light sleeper and that she was laying on his chest.

"Marinette?"Luka mumbled. "Why are you up so early?"

"Um- I'm just getting an early start to the day," Marinette whispered. "Just go back to sleep, I'm fine."

Marinette crept to the bathroom as quickly as she could and threw up.

In half a second, Luka was at her side, all signs of tiredness replaced with instant worry.

That's what she loved about him, he always cared so much about her.

"Marinette," Luka tensed."You are not fine."

"Really," Marinette started, trying to make light out of the situation. "How'd you guess."

Luka's POV

 When Marinette collapsed, Luka's heart shattered right then and there.

Marinette was his everything, the reason he got out of bed in the morning, the song that plays on repeat in his head. 

After Luka carried Marinette to their bed he went over all the possibilities 

She just needs some rest. That's all. He assured himself.

The rest of the night, Luka stayed next to Marinette, not even feeling a bit tired.

In the morning, Marinette stirred.

See, it was nothing to be worried about.  Luka thought.

"Morning, Lu-" Marinette's eyes widened.

She hopped out of bed and ran straight for the bathroom. 

How can this be? She should've slept it off.

"Babe," Luka called. "We are making a trip to the doctor's office, today."

"No, I'm fine." Marinette protested.

Luka was not having it though. 

"We are going to the doctor. I already made an appointment."

At the Doctor's office

"So the results are in and I have some good news," Doctor Sharpe said. "There is nothing irregular with you"

Luka looked at Marinette with relief.

His muse was going to be alright. 

There was nothing wrong with her!

Marinette made a move to stand up when the doctor took a sharp inhale and continued talking.

"I also have some more news." Doctor Sharpe continued. "It turns out, that you are expecting."

Luka almost didn't hear her.

"Expecting?" He asked, clearly not getting the point.

"Yes, as in Marinette is pregnant."

Yep that's the end

Stay Tuned!