BLINKs

Hello BLINKs,

As you may notice, I created this before BLACKPINK debuted so expect a lot of errors here and I haven't edited every chapter so far.

As we all notice, BLACKPINK receives a lot of love from the whole world that they broke many records or paved a way for others.

As a fan since trainee days, I'm extremely proud for what BLACKPINK has achieved now. I remember that we used to struggle making their MV 50 millions views and now they're the one who got 1 billion views as a KPOP group. I remember waiting their teasers and waiting their group name to be announce. I remember planning with other big fan accounts for planning their birthdays. We planned to give each one of them a give from an expensive brands, cakes, and many more. All of it is all worth it because they have a pictures of our cakes.

BLACKPINK deserves all the love and I hope you as a fan will continue to support them and educated the new ones and avoid comparing them into the other groups because each group is unique. I have seen a lot of toxic fan nowadays and I hope you won't become one of them.

Since this is old, I'm thinking if you still want me to continue this. I'm wondering if you saved this into your library haha. If you do please do comment here.

I hope we all become friends. I'm friendly here. I need wattpad friends LOL

Thank you. Keep safe everyone.

Love,
L

PS, if you'd love to read historical fiction kindly check out my friend work.

-> Sa Gitna ng Ulan by _xxhannelohr__

ALL ABOUT BLACKPINKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara