BLACKPINK (1)

08/11/16

• Fifth Harmony & Black Pink are the only 2 GIRL GROUPS In HISTORY to top the itunes WW albums chat.

• Blackpink is the only Girl Group who debuted with 3M views in 22Hours

• Blackpink whistle song is always number 1 on the charts.

• BLACKPINK'S "WHISTLE" HAS SOLD A TOTAL OF 3015 DIGITALS IN THE U.S IN THEIR FIRST TWO DAYS

• BLACKPINK is the top 5 fastest to all KPOP Groups who reach 10 million views.

BLACKPINK IN INKIGAYO《8/12/16》

• It was a very strict recording. They record many times so they look so tired! But when they met fans, they're so excited.

• They have many cute moments on stage before the recording starts.

• Jisoo was on the top of set. When PD said "Jisoo, let's come out a little because the set was covering you," she came out really little.

• Jisoo made a mistake during their dance and she smiled shyly.

• Jennie has a thin body and beautiful smile.

• Jennie did the 'ShyShyShy' from Twice's Sana.

• Jennie always plays with fans, also she always did a finger hearts. And she's a funny tho.

•  Chaeyoung/Rosé did many finger hearts. Jisoo waved

• Lisa was fanning Rosé since she was wearing a red blouse and it was hot.

• Lisa has a perfect body with long legs! She is really tall. Her dance skills are crazy.

• Lisa keep saying "Kamjahabnida" instead of "Kamsahamnida"

• Because it was their first time to perform on stage, they were very shy. but later, they waved and sent hearts to fans

• Lisa was pointing out the members' little mistakes in their choreo.

• BLACKPINK recorded 'Whistle' 7 times.

• They will recording "BOOMBAYAH" at 7PM KST.

• Jennie slips and hurt her ankle during the rehearsals for 'BOOMBAYAH'. GET WELL SOON JENNIE =(