"So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna, too?" Layla sled with pain in her voice. She was upset Vicki didn't find peace and was looking for vengeance.

"I wish. All I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here," Bonnie sighed, "Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here."

"Okay, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that," Caroline said.

"There. You commented," Bonnie shrugged.

"Bonnie..." Caroline said.

"What do you want me to say, guys?" Bonnie asked, "I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now I'm paying the consequences."

"Well, I want you to say you're not okay with it," Caroline insisted.

"I'm a thousand times not okay with it. I just don't know what to do about it," Bonnie said sighing.

Layla wrapped an arm around her friend, "It will be fine, Jeremy is just being an ass."

The conversation was ended when Damon pulled up beside them in his car "Greetings, blondie. Witchy. Human with a weird curse. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost."

"What?" Layla asked.

"And why would you think that?" Caroline asked with shock also on her face.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest." Damon said, "Let's just say I'm having déjà vu."

Layla smirked at Damon, "Sounds like a start of a porno."

Damon rolled his eyes at her playfully. Caroline looked over at Bonnie, "I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people."

"They can't."

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead," Damon said, "Whatever you screwed up, fix it."

Damon drove away leaving a stressed Bonnie. Layla looked looked at her worried before looking across the street at Matt, who was watching them.
****************
"Matt!" Layla yelled out, walking across the street to catch him. Caroline and Bonnie followed closely behind.

Matt looked worried, I haven't seen Vicki, I swear. I sent her back like you told me to."

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked, "Because she has just as much reason to haunt Damon as Mason Lockwood does."

"She's gone, Bonnie," Matt said, "If she was here, I'd know it."

"Why do you think it's Vicki and not Mason?" Caroline asked.

"Because if any ghost other than Vicki Donovan has a physical foothold on our side, then that means Damon's right and something has gone really, really wrong." Layla muttered.

"I've had enough of this ghost stuff to last forever," Matt told them, "So you guys can leave me out of this one."

Matt turned away and left. Layla looked at the ground sadly, she felt sympathy for him because like him, she also lost her siblings. Matt and her always got in the middle of supernatural stuff. It felt as if they were the only normal ones living in Mystic Falls.

"I feel so sad for him. It took a lot for him to send his sister away," Caroline said sadly.

"Yeah," Layla agreed.