Suddenly, the bedrooms door opened making them pull away breathlessly before they heard Wesley's voice.

"Ellie!Harry's here"Wesley exclaimed while holding up a music vinyl and a book as Noelle peeked on Harry's shoulder.

"Yeah... He is"Noelle smiled placing a kiss on Harry's neck making him hum in satisfaction.

Wesley's eyes then went to the man with Noelle before he widen his eyes,"HARRY!"

-

"Wha' are you thinkin' about?"Harry asked as both him and Noelle are tangled in the sheets.

It was already night time in LA,its still a bit cold as it is still December. Harry of course, being Harry is shirtless while Noelle is just in a shirt. It was cold yet their embrace made them warm for each other.

"Nothing"Noelle hummed softly tracing her finger on his moth tattoo.

Harry just pursed his lips not believing her, "You've been out of it ever since dinner"

Noelle went silence for a seconds before wrapping her arms on his waist, "Jake said he wanted to talk"

"Jake.... "Harry trailed remembering her ex.

"Yeah"Noelle said closing her eyes remembering the message he sent earlier before dinner.

"You should go, E"Harry said caressing her hair.

"Really?"she suddenly open her eyes startled by his comment.

"Mhm, did he say what to talk about?"Harry asked.

"No"she quietly replied.

"Where are you both gonna talk?"Harry ask as a sense of protectiveness went to him remembering the day where Jake assaulted her neck.

"Macy"she replied.

"Good, if he tries anything Macy's gonna call me"Harry chuckled a little making Noelle look up at him. "I swear to god Noelle, if he tries anything, I won't hold back"

In that serious statement, Noelle couldn't help but laugh at him making him confuse. "Wha'?"

Noelle laughed more hearing his strong British accent before it turned into some soft giggles, "It's just weird you calling me by my name"

"It's your name, innit?"Harry rose a brow at her.

"Yeah but you call me nicknames"Noelle pouted making him chuckle before his gaze went to her pouted lips.

Noelle noticed his stare making her bite her lips making Harry traced her lip with his thumb. He looked at her for a second before pushing Noelle down to the mattress with him on top of her.

"Y'know angel, biting your lip won't help you anywhere if you're with me"Harry quietly said as his breath fanned her face.

"I'm sorry, it's a habit"she softly said as her hand grabbed his cross necklace to fiddle with it.

"It's a damn good habit then"Harry chuckled lowly before pushing his lips to her.

Instantly, her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down and closer to her making Harry smile to the kiss. They tongue meet afterwards making her moan in his mouth as his tongue pushed her tongue inside her before exploring her mouth.

Harry then pulled away making Noelle breath heavily as his lips went to her neck and her hand to his hair tugging it lightly.

"Harry"she panted as Harry puts pressure on her neck down to her collarbone.

"Hmm?"Harry playfully hummed making her moan before his teeth grazes to her neck as she arched her back. "Will... "

Harry placed a kiss on the back of her ear making her tugged on his curled tightly, "You"

Noelle squealed softly when Harry ran his tongue to the crook of her neck, "Be"

Noelle then gasped when she felt Harry sucked on her neck making her feel high all the sudden. She arched her back to him as he sucked muttering his name again and again.

"My girl?"Harry mumbled to her neck as he pulled away lightly to see her face.

He smiled when he saw her face, contorted in pleasure while she close her eyes. Harry then nosed his mark on her neck before placing a kiss on it.

"Yes"she breathed out pulling on his curls lightly.

"My girl... Sounds wonderful, angel"Harry chuckled pulling away from her neck.

Noelle just hummed opening her eyes with a smile that Harry loved she peck his lips, "I wanna watch Love Actually"

"Love Actually?I love Love Actually"Harry grinned plopping down beside her before grabbing her laptop in her nightstand.

Noelle just laughed at him as he quickly opened her laptop to play his favorite movie.

-

Harry Styles, sebastianstan, sophieT and 4, 292, 917 likes

Tagged:HarryStyles

42, 728 comments

sebastianstan: I need details!
Fanacc1: shut the front door
Fanacc2: are they together right now?
Tomholland: girl, you better tell
Fanacc3: is that Harry's ring on her fore finger?
Fanacc4: Queen!!!
Fanacc5:that hair tho
Fanacc6: I bet you this is gonna be Harry's longest relationship
RyanReynolds: No I bet you, this is gonna be endgame

December 27, 2018