"So what happened?" Cora questioned, knowing that she was hiding something. She caught up to Fawn. Who's pride was too high, while feeling the eyes burn her skin. She let out a soft sigh, "I had a nightmare and kylo came into my room.."

"I think he still loves you your majesty," Cora awkwardly replied, gritting her teeth. However, those feelings weren't how Fawn felt any longer,  she shook her head. Bullshit. "I don't need a man in my life Cora, He hurt me, and If he loves me.. he's gonna have to try ALOT harder."

Luckily, the man who trailed behind heard. He knew what he had to do.. Sneaking away and taking a shortcut to execute his plan.

They were probably searching for 5 minutes before Fawn spotted Hux. Perfect. Sweat ran down his head though, seeing the queen in all her glory. She meant business, and the stiffness in her face meant that; Fawn just looked blank.. yikes. Hux made his way over, "ah Fawn!" He knew calling her by her name was the safest way to this,

"We're in public general. Formalities please."

The fuck happened to innocent fawn?! Hux questioned, he nodded, awkwardly shifting his suit. "Yes, your majesty." Kylo.. what the fuck have you done to Fawn..?

"Look, Fa- your majesty, I'm sorry i didn't come see you.." Hux had began, he felt so uncomfortable.. guilty too.. his heart pounded against him, as her eyes were glued onto him. "Hux. Chill. I'm only messing with you, you know to call me Fawn.." a smile was drawn her face,

She was honestly so confused and lost. She disliked hux at the moment, although to see his unease.. and to compare what Hux and kylo did. Hux really wasn't that bad.. however, the queen was still glad to here an apology..

"Still! Kylo didn't tell me what happened.." his voice saddened,

Why?! Why didn't he tell Hux I fucking came back alive?!

Fawn thought, pissed. Oh she really wanted to kill Kylo ren right now, she nodded, escaping this shit hole really did start to dig into her mind. would she ever find it in her heart though to fall in love again with the man who hurt her? His efforts were weak but were there,

She just couldn't pay attention to them any longer. "Hey! Hey! Hux!" A voice called out, catching Fawn off guard. An accent that the girl had never heard before, but yet seemed familiar; turning her head she saw the blonde haired man coming this way. Walking in the most awkward way possible to be honest... "you know this guy?" Cora folded her arms, smirking at hux.

"Unfortunately yes... Meet Matt the radar technician"

"And why are you introducing me to him?" The queen raised a brow, she was gonna plot Hux's death if he even dared to dump this stranger onto her. No more friendships with any stranger.. "Hi. I'm uh Matt" the guy spoke as he joined the Trio..

"Fawn stellarfire" she sighed, Hux stayed quiet.. watching Matt bow clumsily to Fawn. It was good training? Fawn would probably have to introduce herself to thousands.. let alone watch them bow in front her. Most would maybe kill to be a queen, but Fawn didn't like this role .

Again. What was she the queen of? It didn't do anything in the galaxy except Endor where she was supposed to be, however they could say she was the queen of the first order.. that was very high status. But of course.. supreme leader snoke was basically in charge.

She looked down at Matt to be quite honest, there has to be some catch, why in the world would he barge in without Hux screaming. AND then introduce himself?! Fawn thought to herself, glancing at Cora. Who was confused herself at the man who regained his posture, it was so uneven and wrong. He didn't stand straight but yet a bit weirdly,

But before the queen could even open her mouth to Hux, the general had disappeared while she was dazed by being bowed at. Only left at the hands of Matt the radar technician, with a smile tugging at his stiff face. a stiff face similar to kylo, but Fawn was being silly if she even remotely thought or believed that he was kylo.

For the moment, the two were just blankly looking at each other. Confused. "Wow.. so your uh like a princess?" Matts eyes gazed her down, admiring the beauty of her dress. "I once heard that belonged to Padmé but was restyled uh.. Kylo's grandmother" the stranger continued,

Fawn eyes widened, looking at the garment herself. Oh how could she be so blind, she laughed dryly, "-how did you know that?" Tilting her head ever so slightly to the side, why would it have to be restyled?

"Oh.. Kylo didn't want to think of his grandmother. So he changed it."

She nodded, remaining quiet about her confusion for Matt. This place certainly wasn't the best place to stand all pretty in a dress talking to some rando, which only let her anxiety get the best of her. It was like Cora had noticed as soon as the queen got the shakes, the usual sign of Fawns stress or discomfort.

Her hand moved to her head, like she was pain, it was when Cora knew that Fawn needed to leave. "Excuse.. me, Matt, was it? I must take Mrs stellarfire elsewhere, she has important things to do!" Cora excused, proudly too. taking ahold of fawns hand, before dragging her down the hall.

"Fawn are you actually okay?" She worriedly ask, Cora was the only one now who understood fully to Fawns struggles. The only one who seemed to care. seeing the shrug from the corner of her eye, "i dont know.. I just felt on edge that it caused me..pain.."

She stopped rather suddenly in the hallway, "Mando said you knew Kylo's grandmother, is that true?" Cora asked, mando.. it clicked, it made Fawn return to her senses.. her blood boiling . And not in anger. "I did.."

Fawn pov

I had lost track of my goal by the darkness that surrounded me, only to be reminded of why my loyalty stayed with the first order and that pain died away. It meant that Mando never forgot about me, and maybe this social status will allow him to find me. but Kylo was the one who helped me remain stable with that.. at least I had Cora know..

I turned at Cora, "help me find Mando again please," begging, maybe I could find the light again. Maybe I wouldn't be trapped in a spiders web, but to be honest, that spiders web did keep me secure all because of the beast keeping me here. I watched as she was about to speak until his voice cried out, "Your majesty!" I had hoped it would be Hux. But there Matt was.. running at us. Before being tripped by a storm trooper.

I felt pretty bad nonetheless, storming over with my dress lifted so I wouldn't trip. Pushing the the piece of trash against the wall, "hey!" I spat, something broke inside for some reason. "I suggest you apologise!" We're on the first order, bloody hell..

"And who the fuck are you" . My exact thought.. I laughed, pushing him tighter against the wall with my arm. "Fawn stellarfire. I theoretically am more well know then you my dear bucket since I am a queen.. yikes.. may need to cop your head off ... could totally do that if I went crying to kylo ren.."

Okay maybe I was abit harsh, but I had to admit I was enjoying this. "Shit! I'm sorry! Please don't!" The poor soul begged, I smiled, letting him go.. before turning to Matt who was still on the floor. Clapping at me like this was all some type of show, or story.. "what?" I sighed, looking at him blankly as I helped him up.

"That was awesome!" He jumped in joy. I mean..it was.