Four

"So tell us more about Kirishima, then!" Mitsuki nagged, wiggling her eyebrows in a very obviously suggestive way.

"There's nothing to even say! He's just a fucking guy who dropped my book off." Katsuki insisted, for what felt like the millionth damn time.

He had known of Kirishima's existence for two damn weeks and the loud, overly friendly redhead had, quite frankly, ruined his life in every conceivable way possible.

Truth be told, Bakugou didn't think Kirishima was anything special at first. At a first glance he seemed annoying and loud. Which, he honestly was, but not in the same way other extras were.

It didn't matter that he was good looking or that his voice was actually pleasant to listen to, even if he did have to focus a bit to be able to take it in properly.

"Yeah? Well he knows where we live, was super polite, and left here all in one piece. I think that's quite special, y'know." She continued to tease, taking note of the white grip her son had on his cutlery along with the threatening heat to his face.

"I've known him for two damn weeks, can you knock it off‽" Katsuki glared.

"Quite loud, too. Though I guess that's a good thing for you."

Not much was said after that, but that didn't help the fact that now the guy who Bakugou was trying so hard to forget about was forcefully placed at the front of his mind by the fault of his mother.

Even though Bakugou didn't tell Kirishima where he lived, he wasn't going to tell his parents that. Some part of him wanted to defend him and make him seem as regular as possible but even then it was a damn challenge.

It got him thinking, though.

He knew for a fact that Kirishima meant no harm when he suggested for Bakugou to move to the front and accept the extra help at his disposal. If anything, the fact that Kirishima was still trying to genuinely befriend him after all of the blaring red flags was in a weird way, intimidating yet mesmerising.

He clearly didn't back down from a challenge or give up easily, much like Bakugou himself.

So after thinking about it he decided that he did actually feel bad about yelling. It was a defence mechanism, his way of responding since he was not used to people showing him patience and understanding like this with no kind of malicious or joking intent.

He still had a feeling that Kirishima wouldn't stop, though.

"Hey, Bakugou!" Kirishima singsonged as he placed himself in front of the blond, crossing his legs as he waited for a response. Bakugou couldn't help but think that he looked kind of like a puppy that was waiting to play fetch.

Kirishima didn't gain a response, just a regular Bakugou scowl, which was practically a signal to continue.

He seemed surprisingly unaffected considering what Bakugou had said the last time they were there. Kirishima had given him a couple days of space to let it all boil over but as soon as they were done he came in all guns blazing, acting like none of that had ever happened.

"Did ya catch the new I-Island episode yesterday?" He asked, actually surprised by how quickly Bakugou's face then changed, a certain fire behind his eyes.

Despite the fact they they were alone, Kirishima wasn't signing. He'd picked up that as long as he was loud and clear enough, he didn't have to when they were sat facing each other with no immediate distractions around.

"This arc sucks. We haven't even seen half the kids in like, six whole episodes." Bakugou complained, huffing while reminding himself of his anger towards that.