Three

"Oi, Kirishima," Bakugou had approached them in the cafeteria before lessons had started, one hand in his pocket and the other holding a book.

Sero and Kaminari both immediately stiffened up, jaws dropping almost comically as Kirishima turned to face the blond with a smile that was way too bright for this time in the morning.

"Hey, man! How you doing?" He asked, honestly ecstatic that Bakugou had approached him first.

However, when something slapped onto the table, he was brought out of his daze a little bit, the tunnel vision he was starting to have for Bakugou thinning out to something more realistic and regular.

"You must've dropped this yesterday." Bakugou mumbled, bringing Kirishima's attention to the book that was placed on the table.

"My math book? I didn't even realise it was missing..." he absentmindedly commented, eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he examined it. "Thanks for-" he turned around while trying to thank Bakugou, but he was already walking away, way out of range for Kirishima's morning inside voice to reach him.

It caused him to sigh as his eyes lingered for a moment longer than necessary, determination obvious in them as Kaminari and Sero continued to watch from the sidelines.

"What, the actual fuck, did we just witness?" Kaminari commented completely monotonously, slight fear behind his eyes as he looked at Kirishima. "Dude, what kind of power do you posses?" He leaned in and whispered at the redhead, almost deadly serious.

Kirishima laughed in response, picking up the book to put it into his bag.

"He's really not that bad. As long as I'm patient and take the time to understand him, I think, I hope at least, that we'll be good friends!"

Kaminari shook his head slowly in disbelief, almost convinced that Kirishima had completely lost it.

"You crazy son of a bitch, you actually did it, didn't you?" Sero pitched in, referring to what Kirishima requested yesterday.

"Yeah. I didn't stay for long, but I think we really had a moment! I managed to say what I wanted to and we had like, three whole minutes together before he kicked me out."

"I don't know what you're doing or how you're doing it, but I've not heard Bakugou call anyone by their name. Not me, not Midoriya, not anyone. Yet he struts in here like 'oi, Kirishima', clearly you've sold your soul to the devil or something."

The bell signifying class time rang, so the three of them began heading to the classroom, feet dragging behind them in a lousy attempt to not have to use the energy to pick them up.

Once sat in his seat, Kirishima decided to look through the book Bakugou had delivered to him, just to see if anything had happened to it.

On his math work, there were notes there in red pen. They weren't from the teacher and he definitely hadn't done it himself, which meant that... Bakugou must have done it.

The handwriting was incredibly neat and carefully crafted, not fancy enough to the point that reading it caused strain, but it was definitely a style that was practiced and perfected. It looked as though it took a delicate wrist and careful pressure control, which Kirishima wouldn't have expected Bakugou to have.

Upon reading the notes and what appeared to be corrections of his work with explanations, Kirishima quickly noticed that Bakugou must have been trying to help him.

It was kind of embarrassing to Kirishima that Bakugou saw those crummy mistakes and surprising that he could even read some of the scribble that was his working out.