6: Overlaps with your figure

As if ice-cold water had been poured over him, the young man subconsciously turned his head with straightened brows at the source of a silent whisper; of course, he knows where the call came from. After all, this is the courtyard that only has another unfamiliar resident.

And that's the new bitch.

No matter how faint the voice is, it's so soft, quiet, and distinct.

'A'wang....'

He gritted his teeth solemnly.

Dare to call! He wants someone's head to roll.

He heard it clearly like was his own heartbeat, his mind can't help but be pulled back into a sea of memories. It makes his mood low and his heart was sour, bitter, and has never been sweet since then.

If there was unspoken anger, no one can really tell under his trained facial expressions.

After a while, it didn't take a long time for the young man to retreat his line of sight. 

He even lost the thought of talking back to his alpha father right there as he quickly left without turning back.

With that, like a thief of the night, the mysterious young man had disappeared when the sunlight rise the following day.

Jiang Cheng was strangely taken aback while he silently tried to close the gap of slightly opened doors. 

He felt it straight away as those unseen eyes were directly met his, he can feel vague of strangeness and hostility toward him. Unknowingly his heart and mind felt uncomfortable, and it was giving him uncertainty.

Jiang Cheng has no idea who the other person is, nor does he know the young man's identity; all he knows is that the man's beauty bears a passing resemblance to the third mad prince, Xi Huan. 

Even though it was quite dark outside, there are sets of light all around San Rong's mansion. That's how Jiang Cheng caught a glimpse of somebody's face.

Is it really a younger version of the mad prince, and quite has familiar lines to his mother even?

Jiang Cheng's heart is now going through ups and downs.

Then, before he could think any further, Jiang Cheng's ears were suddenly alerted to the sounds of movement outside. He dragged his frail body back to bed tremblingly, if it hadn't been for the feeling of oppression from outside and noises from someone else, Jiang Cheng wouldn't have dared to stand. 

But it struck him with uneasiness.

So he got out of bed and went outside to see what was going on.

He never saw Xi Huan, but the thought of him standing near the door kept him quiet. 

He remained silent in his bed, hoping that this insane man would not come in and suddenly take out his eyes. With this thought, he closed his eyes anxiously until he fell asleep, unaware that the other person outside has remained as if he is guarding someone not to flee.