1: Weak Body

Dong Fang Capital City.

In the empty courtyard of the Murong Household, there was a sickly looking young man in worn out grey robes.

He is standing outside, looking out the heavenly sky with a solemn face.

He is known as the good for nothing eldest young master Murong Cheng.

He is a legitimate son of a secondary official Murong Jin with the first wife.

With his first born status despite of being an omega he was very highly respected. But his silver spoon didn't last long when his mother died.

He was seven years old back then, the turning point of his endless suffering.

Murong grow up being neclected by his second mother, humiliated by his younger siblings and bullied by the people around him. His life is a living hell, that everyday seems painful with just waking up.

Until then someone gaving him a red snake root poison on his daily meals, it was targeting his meridian. Slowly killing his cultivation base. Although he had no great talents, he work hard to cultivate everyday to maintain his life. However, as of now he was dying in the next day. His body can't last any longer.

Even he wants to get his revenge for those people who've hurt him, he has no power to begin with. It only leads him to search for someone's aid, the help he never once think.

Today, he'd decided offering his weak body for a stranger.

It wasn't really a stranger to him, as he admired this person so much. Ten years had passed since the stranger's death. The mortal world still catch up the news of his ill-fated end. Murong Cheng is one of those who heard the saddening news. The legendary name he could only learn from the drunker or from the travelling cultivators. An omega who re-established his family's fallen sect, from the dust to heavenly glory. That until now being one of the prominent sect in cultivation world.

Murong Cheng admired this stranger that he never able to see within his short lifetime. At least, he would be able to do something for this person.

Staring down on the bloody painted ground, the drawn soul summoning spell was all around him.

He stood on his weak feet, it took a lot of effort and energy to be in position.

A slow smile crossed on his paled lips.

Ah. It is time. . .with one last glance at the heavenly blue sky. He determined to closed his eyes with a final thought.

Then Murong Cheng started to chant the soul summoning spell that certain master gave him. No one knows this other than him and creator itself. As he lose the remaining energy around his body, he get more weaker until he finally draw his last breath and fallen to his death.

A lifeless body laid on the cold ground for a moment, before a weak breath occupied it.

"Argh, my head hurts." Murong Cheng lips mumbled, but the tone was more fierce and there's a hint of annoyance.

Who has the guts to disturbed this laozi long sleep?! Dared to summon his soul back in mortal land, he want to break someone's legs. Jiang Cheng angrily thought. As a lot of unfamiliar memories starts succumbing inside of his mind.

After a while, he has the desire to kill someone again. What the fuck! Who is this Murong Cheng? He really offered his chicken body to him!

He is the renowned Sandu Shengshou, the feared Yunmeng Jiang sect leader.

And yet this poor young master from an imperial city successfully snatched him to the land of the dead. Offering his weak skinny body to him. Jiang Cheng don't know whether to laugh or cry.