4: Reputation

"I heard from the servants of Murong family they're treating an important guests."

"Guest?" Jiang Cheng asked leaning on the bed.

He was inquiring about the Murong family since he cannot do anything other than laying on the bed. He can at least learn from gossips. Why not hear some truth behind of it. He got bored staying inside the mad prince room all day, that's why he chat with the female maid who's helping him to eat.

It was his third day, he only did was to sleep all day long. It thanks to that he can move his body a bit but only for a short amount of time.

"Yes young master Cheng." The female maid nodded. " A pair of cultivators from Yunmeng Jiang Sect."

"Did you say from Yunmeng!" Jiang Cheng asked surprised. He cannot his ears, is the guest of Murong are really from his former sect. He would like to meet the two young cultivators. As far as he can remember, cultivators from prominent sect don't like associating themselves in the affairs of imperial territory.

No matter how much the royal family respect them.

The female maid was quite surprised at Jiang Cheng's reaction. She hastily nodded her head again.

"That is good, this is good," Jiang Cheng murmured.

Again, seeing the excitement from her young master eyes, the servant didn't conceal her knowledge anymore. She has information about Yunmeng as her far away cousin is also a servant there. As what she learned, Yunmeng Jiang sect changed its sect leaders at the night burial of Sandu Shenghou ten years ago and there's a daughter who became the new admired Sect leader of Yunmeng, she is the most beautiful woman in the cultivation world but more fierce, aloof, colder  than her omega's father.

"She might be a badass." Jiang Cheng commented.

Like his mother...but she's a madam of Lotus pier not sect leader, instead the sect leader's wife.

"Very much young master Cheng! I wish to see her one day. I heard the goddess of Yunmeng didn't show her face to the crowd, always wearing a purple veil over her face." The female maid started fantasing about her idol.

Jiang Cheng feel guilty disturbing her so he kept quiet. He had another kind of thoughts running on his mind, like how come a woman become the sect leader, a daughter? Is she from one of my right hand man? His memories is still blurred and he found it painful to search for events. In the end he ceases the idea of thinking about the past. As long as Yunmeng Jiang Sect is well, he can live his new life in peace.

Then he need to know.

"Hey, Can you invite them to come here?" Jiang Cheng waved his hand in front of the joyful maid.

Suddenly the other froze. And then spoke a little afraid. "About...young master Cheng this lowly servant are willing to die for you, but we cannot allow cultivators inside the mansion. San Rong household forbid young or old cultivators inside, it is unspoken rule here."

"Why?"

"Young master please understand."

Jiang Cheng saw the female maid did not speak anymore, instead she starts biting her lower lip. It sent another dilemma in his heart, wanting to cry but no tears. Why would you have to hurt yourself?

"Stop biting your lip." Jiang Cheng ordered a bit guilty. "I will ask the prince then."

At the drop of the hat, the expression of the female lead quickly changed.

"What's wrong with you? Your smile is kinda weird."

You look happy, very happy.