3: My Name

When Jiang Cheng open his eyes at the second time, it was already next day.

He feel much better than yesterday, his fever gone despite the body still being a lifeless chicken. Sprawled on the bed he laid there for a while, he was trying to remember what had transpired.

He has came back and had Murong Cheng's body then he was sent into mad prince as mere apologising gift.

However, he met a stranger last night, not knowing whether it is the prince or an intruder.

His lips twitched with the thought of the past event. As he touched his face, there was nothing good on it. Then why the man had to keep staring at him. It is good that person aren't here.

Even the stranger said to him not to run away, as if he can run away. The man  did not came back while he is sleeping, it quite favor on his side.

He can feel his chasity still intact and safe.

He look at the direction of the door.

"Is there anyone outside?" He called, weak and low.

"Y..yes!" Someone shouted back.

"Oh..can you get me a food?" He is hungry, his stomach is starting to protest.

"Right away, my lady!"

My lady? Jiang Cheng want to strangle someone's neck early in the morning.

When did he become a woman, oh yes he seemed did last night. He heard all the young men sent inside this room never live the next day. As the called mad prince killed them after playing to his hearts content. If there's really a contentment?

Speaking of the madman, Jiang Cheng wonders if that stranger from last night is the mad prince. But, the man didn't do something dirty to him and merely left after. As long all is well, it will ends well.

Steward Huiliang hurriedly walked  toward the Wang courtyard forgetting all the etiquette when he learned the eldest young master was alive inside the room and searching for food.

He met the mad prince earlier who's going into morning court, the master didn't say anything. He assumed it is the same routine, where he would go and clean the bloody mess inside but not for today. His master let the man from Murong household to live, it is already a miracle. The old man can't help but feel a burst of joy in him that he wants to cry.

Jiang Cheng was frustrated to death as the female maid kept helping him to eat because he cannot even lift his own arm. His body has no strength to begin with, he had to treat the poison on his system or else he would be like this forever. He will rather die than in the state of being spoonfed by female maid.

In order to survive he have to hug a golden thigh. Jiang Cheng remember in his previous life his shixiong are always telling him in desperate times he had to find someone's with thick thigh so he can stay alive. Although he is not feeling desperate, his situation is really desperate. Even this maid can kill him anytime. He need protection from a golden thigh.

And the present golden thigh is the infamous---mad prince.

But, who is he?

"Young Master Murong!" Steward Huliang face flushed and gasping.

Did this man ran toward here?

"Do you feel unwell? I would call the doctor right away."

Jiang Cheng kept his silence while the old steward trying to have a talk with him. Actually he do not know what to reply back, because last night events is quite odd. He is not sure if it's the mad prince or not. Furthermore he learned the mad prince already left for palace affairs, in that case he was left all day inside the room after being bathed and clothed.

This routine is really frustrating but Jiang Cheng cannot fight about it. His body is useless as of now, he have to sleep all day.

For the next time he woke up. He saw a pair of familiar empty eyes staring down on him. He almost shrieked in surprised for not only he remember he is a grown up man. He avoided to meet the stranger's eyes and move a bit.

"What's your name?" The stranger asks still in the same clothing from before.

"Murong Cheng." Jiang Cheng lied.

He is not Murong Cheng but his body is Murong Cheng! 

"Your Highness, the doctor said young master Murong has been poisoned."

Jiang Cheng quickly glanced at the old man standing not far from them. He was relieved to see another party is present. But then he heard the older guy pay this stranger with a respect.

Jiang Cheng finally know he is the mad prince they're talking about.

Empty eyes. . . those are perfect for the mad prince who has thirst for killing.

"Who poisoned you?" The mad prince asked again.

Jiang Cheng do not know if he should answer it or better to leave it behind.

But he know Murong Cheng deserved better death than offering his chicken body for him. He bit his lower lip in frustration, he have to take a risk of being discovered.

"I...it is second brother." Jiang Cheng whispers.

Steward Huiliang understand it. That second young master Murong Qishu really a despicable man. He already offended the prince in the restaurant last time and then he poisoned his own brother then gave him to the prince. Isn't this an attack to their third prince family, they wanted the mad prince to take responsibility for a young master death. Then they can hide their gravely sins forever.

"You sleep."

"Wait..."Jiang Cheng reached for the mad prince black robe. "Can I ask for your name?"

Silence.

Steward Huiliang would like to speak in case the mad prince get angry out of time and yet his master replied in quiet voice.

"Huan. Call me Huan."

"Okay..." Jiang Cheng let go the robes and look away.

He don't understand why, but without a warning his heart beats faster more than before. He heard the man spoke with hint of gentleness in his voice for some unknown reason or is it his own imagination.

When they left him alone Jiang Cheng felt sleepy again. He closed his eyes as he think the mad prince name.

Huan. . .Huan--why it sounds familiar.

"Huan....Huan-gege..."

To be continued....

[ SHENMA:
Jiujiu forgetting something ]