2: Stranger

The first thing Steward Huilang do is to have servants bathed Jiang Cheng.

At first the old man cannot believed it was Murong Cheng who was under of the dirty sacks, the infamous good for nothing eldest young master of Murong household. He though put a little hope for this young man to live for another day.

Once he caught the sight of a well neat clean Jiang Cheng sitting the bed, who was wearing a white silken robes. Old man Huilang could tell how beautiful this Murong Cheng young master if it was not only for how skinny his body right now, still has the potential of a real beauty.

"Get some purple or red colored robes for young master." Steward Huilang thought these colors would suit the young man.

Jiang Cheng on the wooden bed gave a cautious look to everyone like small cat keeping up his guard. He sat there as he stared at the unfamiliar people.

When the servants forced him to go bathing, he was internally screaming on his head. How daring for them to touch his skin casually and they even  dressed him up with white. He don't know why he didn't like this color, but he has a feeling of refusal towards the color of mourning clothes.

As the former sect leader of Yunmeng Jiang, known as being cold and cruel man in cultivation world. Being with this kind of treatment, it was really humiliating and embarrassing at the same time for him. If his peers know this, or just his dear shixiong, he will become a laughingstock for one week.

Suddenly remembering his shixiong twice for today, Jiang Cheng finally realised one thing.

He don't remember the face of thisa person. And yet, the feelings toward this shixiong person seemed very important to him.

He put his hand on his chest, where's the mortal heart place as he could feel his heart beating.

Who is this shixiong?

"Young Master, is there something wrong, are you feeling unwell?" The steward Huilang has been watching Jiang Cheng all this time. Noticing the young man touching his chest, the old man felt alarmed.

Jiang Cheng look at the old man.

Seeing there was no response coming.

Steward didn't bothered. Maybe the young man is afraid, after all, he's in the mad's prince residence.

At night fall, the infamous mad prince finally arrived at his residence. A pair of a cold silver glinting eyes swept on the quiet mansion, his aloof features handsomely had uniqueness. As the moonlight shone on his face, anyone could feel shivers running down on their spine as they lower their heads.

"Your highness, second young master Murong Qishu of Murong family sent a person for you."

Gu Lan indifferently glanced.

After a while, the mad prince finally give his words.

"Sent him to my room."

"Yes, you highness." Steward Huilang inwardly grimaced.

Is the end for Murong Cheng young master?

How pitiful his fate then.

Jiang Cheng lazily laid on the soft bed in stranger's room. His strength still need more recuperation, maybe ten or fifteen days he must have to move freely. But, he wasn't oblivious to the situation of his, according to servant words. Tonight he would finally meet  the infamous mad prince and he had to serve him diligently as well satisfy the man if he want to see the morning sun tomorrow.

Serve!? Serve another man? F*cking no way! Jiang Cheng is aware what it meant. He was an omega before for heaven sake and still in omega's body today. Why his luck isn't good, he also desire to be an alpha too. Though his body aren't in its estrus period, he is not comfortable with the idea of one unknown alpha embracing him. He want to vomit just thinking of it.