Truth or Dare

What up my fellow readers, sorry i have not updated in a while i have beenbusy, and now im sick but im still going to update. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Yanismariel, she had voted for my book and im very thank full so to show im thankfull i dedicate this chapter to her.

*************

XAVIERS POV:

        I just had brought Tori ( victoria) to my house and once we get there is see the guys are inside my house on the couch watching tv and eating. Wait how the hell did these guys get inside they don't have a key, i decided to ask how they got in and they repilied "Oh we broke in through the window" I was pissed now i have to get new window locks.

        " WHAT THE FUCK" i yelled, why the hell couldn't you guys just wait tell i got here or i don't know call me. Once i finish yelling at them they nstart argue with me, Alejandro "well you took to long and we did try numbnutts but you never answered * OW* i punched Alejandro for speaking to me like that because i mean No one ever talks to me like that unless they want there face smashed in.

        5 minutes later i just notice Victoria is gone, when did she leave? We probably think she had left while we were arguing with each other, Me and the boys decide to head to her house because we had nothing else to do. We take about 20 minutes to get there because we stop by the store to get some snacks.

 VICTORIAS POV:

        I head home for i can pick up ben from school, *HONK* *HONK* ben comes running to the car he gets in and buckles up. "Hey buddy how was school? he replies " It was good but kind of boring because we had to watch a boring movie in class", i laugh a little from that but tell him we will watch movies tonight and have desert. We get to the house and head inside i was about to start cooking dinner when all of a sudden *Ring* *RING* the door bell rings.

        Who is at the door? i open it to see its xavier and the guys, then out of no were Alejandro screams " WHAT UP GIRL" i wince from his loudness it was  hurting my ear drums. *UMPH* Alexandro just punched his twin in the gut, i smile at him saying thank you he just nodds and laughs. Then i ask "Why you guys here?" then Austin replied " we were bored and had nothing else to do " 

        *SIGH* i let them in, ben comes down and see's that xavier is here. XAVIER ben yells and runs into xaviers arms, while xavier picks ups ben and then gives him a handshake. Then ben looks over to the others and asks" Who the hell are you" Ben don't say that i say but laugh at the same time. The guys just laughed with him but they introduce themselves to him.

        The ben see's jessica , they run to each other then they head to the room. I look at the guys to see Alexander and Austin in the living room laying on the coutch with there shoes off and was watching tv, i turn to see xavier just sitting down on his phone with his shoes off. I said " Its great to know you guys are comfy" then Austin replies" Thank you" i just glare at him.

        I look around to knotice Alejandro is not in here so i ask" hey where is alejandro"  once i say that he come out of no where with his shoes off also his shirt the only thing he had on was his pants. " Were did you come from"? He replies " the bathroom, where is your shirt ? I took it off because i was hot.

        I roll my eyes but head to the kitchen for i can get starte don cooking dinner, I have to think what im going to make sense im cooking for more than two people. I decided on making chicken alfrado sense that is the only thing i could think of. While i was cooking dinner Alejandro decided to try and eat the garlic bread that i had bought. *SMACK* ow what you do that for? Im trying to finish making dinner so stop trying to eat the bread. 

         20 minutes later

        Guys dinner is ready i yelled, then all the guys came running inside the kitchen. I put the food on the table and everyone starts to dig in. Everyone finished eating so i started to clean the dishes, Austing comes and puts his plate in the sink " Thanks for dinner it was good" i smile at him saying welcome. I go to the living room to see the kids watching tv and all the guys are shirtless also watching tv with them beside xavier who was playing Panda Pop on his phone.

        I ask " so when you guys leaving"?  then Alejandro asked " Can we stay the night"? No, he then gets on my leg and holds on while looking at me with puppy dog eyes and puting his lip. I try to shake him but i couldn't he weighs a ton, about 20 minutes later with him still on my leg i gave in "FINE" *YEAHHH* i roll my eyes and then i go sit down on the couch.

        2 hours later

        ALEJANDROS POV ( first time dont judge)

        2 Hours later all of us were watching movies and having a bunch of junk food, the kids were all ready asleep in the room. While everyone was watching the movie i started to knotice how clossed off victoria is with everyone beside her little brother. Like see hardly lets anyone in and none of us guys still barely know nothing about her but thats going to change.

        I was getting boared so i sit up straighter then say" Dude this boring lets do some thing else" Everyone turns to look at me victoria answers " What do you want to do then"? I smile saying " Truth or Dare" everyone looks at each other while shrugging. I start to clap and then i get a bottle out  anmd we start to play. I scream " I GO FIRST"  Tori slaps me saying to be quite.

        I pic victoria saying "Truth or dare" her answer was "Dare" i smiled evilly and she stare at me with a wtf face? I dare you to pucnh Alexander in the face, then alexander gave me a wtf face and then said " what the hell bro why"? i laugh and say" becuase you punched me earleir so im getting you back by having tori do it because you can't hit a girl bacl so ha" He was about to say something intell tori punched him in the face.

        * OW, FUCK THAT HURT* alexander looks at her like she was crazy but she shrugged, everyone was laughing but him.  We countinue on with the game and next was tori's turn, she spins the bottle and it lands on Austin she asked him " Truth or dare" ? he answers " Truth" she asked have you ever got jumped before"? He says no and then we keep going for about 30 more minutes but it got boring.

        Guys this is getting boring, everyone agrees but i start to smile evilly knowing how to make this game more interesting. It was my turn so i spin the bottle and i landed on tori, she picks dare i say " I dare you to take your shirt off" she says ok and takes it off once it is off i saw her big boobs in a black bra and she had more tattoos but what shocked us all was the big scar that was on her left hip it looked like it hurt to get it.

        VICTORIAS POV:

        It was Alejandros turn and he spinned the bottle, and of course it landed on me. I had chosen dare then alejandro says" I dare you to take your shirt off" I shrugg and take off once i took it off i see all the guys looking at me with there mouths open, then i knoticed they were staring at something and then i remembered i have a big scar on my left side of hip, my eyes go wide and i quickly put my shirt back on.

        I turn to see xavier looking shocked,and also pissed he then ask " what happened" I gulp then say" i got it a long time ago i dont want to talk about it" xavier did not say anything else and none of the guys did either which i was thankfull for. The rest of the night we played intell everyone passed out.

        I was the last one to fall asleep because i couldn't really sleep because the hole tim i was having flash backs on how i got the scar and who had gave it to me but i eventually fell asleep.

COMMENT AND VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!